Rangers - The Quintessential British Club

• Thread starter Thread starter D93J
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 14K
Love this story mate, think you may just have enough to go up but if you do the Premier League will really tough next year! Who's the standout player so far this season?

Love this story mate, think you may just have enough to go up but if you do the Premier League will really tough next year! Who's the standout player so far this season?

Thanks mate. That is my thoughts too. I worry that if I do go up I simply will not have enough players for back up. My players do however have a habit of beating higher reputation teams.

If I had to pick anyone it has to be David Templeton. Peter Stevenson has 5 goals in 7 games, but Templeton has developed at a great stride since promotion and has one goal and nine assists to his name.

View attachment 320046

The young player so far has to be Ryan Bruce. He hasn't quite set the world alight in every game, but consistency will come with age. However, he has developed very well this season too.

View attachment 320047

As a Rangers fan I think this thread is very good. Interesting to see what happens..

Thanks mate.

Hopefully we can do it back to back promotions all the way.

It has been a very enjoyable game so far, more so that I can only use my youth intake as a source of new players.

Give those 16gb a workout! Going well so far, what were the season expectations?

Give those 16gb a workout! Going well so far, what were the season expectations?

roughly 10 games in half an hour to an hour! If I had a full day I could probably do a season or two.

Seasons expectations were to finish mid table and I am now hovering around 1st-3rd level on points with Milwall and Blackburn Rovers.

knocked out the Capital One Cup almost every season before the transfer window closes :( I'll miss the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

Kyle Main (LW), Iain Sinclair (CM), Erling Reiks (GK) and Stuart Urquhart (CB) are developing well right now.

*Story benched while my laptop screen is fixed, due to 'bleeding pixels'. Should be a couple weeks at most.****** Belgians.*

This was a brilliant story, hope you continue with it when your laptop gets fixed. You've gave me an idea for my next save aswell!

This was a brilliant story, hope you continue with it when your laptop gets fixed. You've gave me an idea for my next save aswell!

Thanks mate,

Nice to hear from a 'Well fan too. Loving this save so far and it's very rewarding not just signing every decent regen and actually developing my own, while playing different teams and winning stuff worthwhile. What you planning on doing? Hope you start a story here.

Laptop will be fixed once I'm paid. Worst month to be caught short with stag doo's and weddings. A good bluenose in Larbert will see me good with a replacement screen for £85 instead of the £310 HP are wanting. HP would also wipe my laptop, when it's only the screen with the problem. I won't lose my save this way :D

Appreciate the feedback.

Back