Rangers vs Celtic Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigmcgregor

Reaction score
Ok guys not seen a thread about this so I will start one.

Rangers v Celtic Sunday SS1 12:30

From a celtic supporter I think celtic will edge this match. Robbie keane to get a double and my final score will be 2-1 Celtic

Mon the hoops

Whats ur predictions lads

Boring 1-1 of course. XD

Celtic 0-1 Rangers, Keane to miss 2 penalties :$

My hatred for Tony Mowbray wants this to end badly for Celtic :)

Going for a 1-1 though.

My hatred for Tony Mowbray wants this to end badly for Celtic :)

Going for a 1-1 though.

:eek: why do you hate him?

I can see us dominating like the last game and drawing, although we've been converting slightly more chances than we had been recently but our defense is that **** for every 1 we score we tend to conceed 1.

mon the gers

Im gonna go for a 3-1 win for the gers and davis to get two :D

All u knuckle heads who think celtic will win must have your heads in the cloud, have u watchd your team this season, 2-0 Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATP

Rangers 3 Celtic 1 Boyd Miller and davis for rangers and keane for Celtic

We need to win this gme badly but our players just dont have the heart I fear the worst.

If we win great but i'd be happy with a draw,thats 1 less game that Celtic have to catch up on us and 2 points dropped!

2-2 Boyd will score but i don't think we're in great form at the moment so i think we'll get the goals from set-pieces?

I'm saying Celtic as the team who needs it more usually wins it. But all i'm hoping for is a decent game for the neutral :)

Lafferty should of been sent off alongside brown, referee never gave celtic nothing as usual. also scottish football is ***** the standard of that league has went down alot compared to 3-4 years ago.

1-0 ft Maurice Edu last minute

you wont see a crowd erupt like that anywhere!!

mowbray your not good enough!

Brown's sending off was ridiculous. Boughera should've received a second yellow for the ridiculous fouling. This was why Celtic sent in an official complaint about refs. There were a lot of decisions that were really weird. My hoop-tinted glasses may be on though.

Last edited:
Wow. Great stuff. He will forever be a Rangers legend. :D

Game, set, match, Championship. Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.