Rangers vs Manchester United [19:45, ITV1]

how many times is it this season, I'm absolutely sick of United XD :p
should have had a pen right at the start to be fair and we largely bossed them

another clean sheet as well, things are starting to look good for united

5 clean sheets out of 5. Haven't been banging the goals in, but it's the result that counts and we've now won the group. Don't see us putting out a massively strong side vs Valencia considering we have Chelsea and Arsenal next month too..

DMF May not have Scored many but the main thing is 1-0 wins in every game including the final would win the trophy so goals do not matter!

I told you we would play negative and defend its just our style of play it will never change, I know we needed a win but Walter has never failed us up until this point so I can't complain he has done wonders. I'm proud of the fact we Drew 0-0 At OT and only lost 1-0 to A pen against Man Utd, Bearing in mind this is a rangers team who has probably spend the same amount of money as United spend on wages for players throughout the season! And without Bougherra and Papac tonight we still held our own which is promising signs. If you watch Rangers in Europa we will also use the same tactic and play the same no matter which team we are playing. You watch!
We were lucky not to concede that first penalty early on if that had been given and rooney scored then I think we would have been destroyed and possibly seen Rooney back to his fine self, Heres hoping he continues it against Blackburn and the Old Rooney is back

I honestly think that the fan going onto the park should have been allowed back into the stands, And i'm very dissapointed in our Steward & Policing as that fan got on and managed to celebrate without any of the Stewards or Police noticing he had even got on, Thats A Joke. Shows how were our ******* moron police are in this country ! WANKERS :mad:

I know, but it always happens soo late :(
we're very good at keeping up the pressure till the end, and thats the time when players are most likely to slip up, or lose concentration

Anyone else notice how Anderson looked like he needed a slimfast crash diet? Injury or not, the lad's been stuffing too many pies.