Rangers vs Manchester United [19:45, ITV1]

Even when United dont play well, we still get results unlike
chelsea
and
liverpool
thats what counts.

Fergie time occurs yet again.
valencia have murdered bursaspor think the home game could be a cracker, we will look to play aggressve control and they will play aggressive counter

Fergie time to me occurs in the last 10 minutes onwards, no need to call me such an insulting noun :'(

Still hasen't scored in open play lol. Fair play to the lad.

Cant believe how poor and negative Rangers were. Even Blackpool are more attacking than Rangers.

Even when United dont play well, we still get results unlike
chelsea
and
liverpool
thats what counts.

yeah becuase Chelsea and liverpool never get reuslts when not playing well :S

sorry for being off topic

And when I said Fergie time it wasn't as a negative implication.

Fergie time to me occurs in the last 10 minutes onwards, no need to call me such an insulting noun :'(

Fergie time is added time past the time added on by the ref.

Still hasen't scored in open play lol. Fair play to the lad.

He hasn't you're right, but a goal tonight from the penalty spot gives him confidence. It doubles his tally for the season too. Commentator said earlier on in the match that at this point last season he only had 7. So he's 5 down on last year, I'd happily see Wayne Rooney score 29 goals this season (5 down on his tally of 34 last year). He immediately looked more dangerous after he scored and looked full of confidence. Hopefully he takes that into the Blackburn game.

Cant believe how poor and negative Rangers were. Even Blackpool are more attacking than Rangers.
Rangers have, for a few years now, played a 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 and played very negatively, even back when they were in the group with Lyon and Barca. Just think Rangers have a better defence than most lower level European teams and use that to their advantage. Would love Bougherra and Papac in Celtic's defence.

I thought Carrick was average tbh mate. His shooting is terrible.

Carrick was sublime tonight for me. The amount of times he broke up their counter attacks and got us back on the front foot was brilliant. Very happy to see the Michael Carrick of old back tonight. He should definitely be MoM for me.

how many times is it this season, I'm absolutely sick of United XD :p