Rate My Real Madrid Team

I've got Sakho already :) but thanks anyway guys

I think he already has Mamadou Sakho, put him in as CB should do fine. And maybe Jerome Boateng as a back-up RB and maybe Gareth Bale for secondary LB.

Dont you think its boring being the top teams! IM STAINES!

Very good team lots of depth, sholuld win lots of trophy's.

Not much improvement needed but i guess your defence is probably the weakest area.

I agree, I got bored of my Man City and Barca saves within a few games, no challenge. Top squad mate! Hard to think of any improvements lol, maybe a more technical defensive player to partner either Kaka or Cesc to give balance. Also what tactics do you use, short passing hight tempo ect?

No not really to be honest. I play all sorts of different games, the top teams and the bottom teams. Sometimes its just good to win trophies haha but i understand what you mean :)

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

I agree, I got bored of my Man City and Barca saves within a few games, no challenge. Top squad mate! Hard to think of any improvements lol, maybe a more technical defensive player to partner either Kaka or Cesc to give balance. Also what tactics do you use, short passing hight tempo ect?

I play

Attacking
Mixed Tempo
Mixed passing
Rarely time wasting
Normal Defensive line

When i get a new fm, i start a game and keep playing at it. I resign as manager a lot because its not much of a challenge and then move to a smaller club and try and build them up.

Sometimes it is boring as a bigger club but the prospect of winning trophies is more inviting than trying to build up a team

I personally don't think you're lacking too much at the back. Your overall team's depth should make up for any minor shortcomings.

I'd keep your team as it is personally, if you need 1-2 people in to cover for injuries, get them, but the starting XI seems rather solid.

Appologies for posting this in your thread, but just got a decent friendly result - also check out my Real Madrid side