Wow Koln! (Was thinking of managing them but ended up starting with Leverkusen) - 9/10

Arsenal - 8.5/10

My quick rating of those posted -

ARSENAL
Very good squad, although Im not sure about Walcott up front. Also, you are committing 4 to attack, how many goals do you score, and concede? Also, maybe wasting Vargas' talent as a FB, he is so much more lethal in AML.
8/10

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

walcott is not my main st as rvp wasnot match fit when i took screenshot. i usually win 40, 30, 50, frey was on a run of 1000mins without conceding

picture.php

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

soo any improvements??

i was think about just keeping him till he retires coz like i loan out smithies and mix and match the games between him and hart but i may see how much i can get 4 him and how much they want 4 buffon

Over several seasons with different teams I have picked up a number of fantastic players, who have gone on to get me promoted to the Premier League and then into a comfortable League position in the Premier League

GK: John Ruddy

RB: Neal Eardley
CB: Ashley Williams
CB: Zak Whitbread
LB: Richie De Laet

RM: Michael Kightly (Wolves got Relegated)
CM: Gary Roberts
CM: Adel Taarabt
LM: Kris Commons

ST: Robert Earnshaw
ST: Michael Chopra

These players have varied results when playing with other players and takes a bit of cash to assemble however I was Sunderland who had been relegated and I needed to sell most of my stars that got me a bit of cash, Screenshots to follow soon

over the seasons i have got these players :D<):D

Last edited:
out of topic but how do i SCREENSHOT pm me please

My current Fiorentina squad in 2013/14 season and all the competition honors i've achieved

if you've got any ideas how my squad can improved feel free to do so :) :)

As I said to the other guy, strengthen that Ledt Back position, possibly with Dodo-Originally from Corinthians.

8/10

I see were your coming from with Dodo. But at the moment i have 3 Foreign players in my squad so he wouldnt be registered for La Liga. usually i play Sakho in Left back with Otamendi and Subotic in the middle and Renan on the right. Any other ideas?

Last edited: