I think you can improve your right-winger position by replacing Bellamy, and I think Sneijder would be more suitable slotted just behind the strikers.
Ok thanks mate. So only have 1 centre midfielder?
By the way, Bellamy doesn't play very often, I would usually put Ribery there but he's injured.

485_Untitled.png

Valencia, ending season 2.

Would love some of your expert input, guys... :)

this is the scotland squad that i got to the euro 2012 final, you cant fully see the names on the screenshot, so its:
craig gordon
alan hutton
alex pearce
gary caldwell
brian easton
graham dorrans
kevin mcdonald
darren fletcher
james morrison
ross wallace
steven fletcher

Just about to start 2012/13 season, i got parsing error so i lost 2 season:'(.
Anywho this is my new team ;) any questions are welcomed.

Manchester United
Season:2011/2012​

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10/10, good strong depth in all positions. Can't pick any faults. :) Great logos too.:p

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Just about to start 2012/13 season, i got parsing error so i lost 2 season:'(.
Anywho this is my new team ;) any questions are welcomed.

8-10, purely because I think your formation leaves a big gap for the opposition to play in. Probably could sell a few of those player in the squad as well. Again, Sexy Logos:)

never though about playing shelvey as a forward, good team 8/10

[QUOTE 8-10, purely because I think your formation leaves a big gap for the opposition to play in. Probably could sell a few of those player in the squad as well. Again, Sexy Logos:)[/QUOTE]

It works. Won the league 3 times now, Champions league last season and german cup 3 times.. all with this formation i played it with Frings as the Dmc.

Real Madrid, second season. A takeover meant that I had pretty much all the money in the world! :D

s3my3r.png

Still to do...

1. Get rid of Raul. I have been trying to sell him since the first season, but other teams simply will not meet his wage demands. His contract runs out soon, so that will be a good time to sell. At this stage, I might just let him go for free - he's that annoying.
  2. Sign a fantastic defensive midfielder. Moussa Sissoko is on the watchlist, but At. Madrid simply won't budge - I've offered around $48,000,000 + Raul to no avail. I refuse to overpay.
  3. Kaka is getting older. Ideally, I can sell him and van der Vaart and sign Messi, though the price is likely to be exorbitant. If that doesn't work out, I'll sell him and van der Vaart then acquire Toni Kroos + a healthy profit.
  4. Chiellini is not at his best as an LB. I'd like to acquire a good LB, possibly Lahm, though he seems very expensive as it stands. I will then play Chiellini in CB, alongside Kjaer, and sell Pepe.
  5. There is no accomplished RB/WBR for when Sergio Ramos is injured. I need to sign one to add some depth.
Accomplishments

• Liga BBVA, season one
  • Champions League, season one
  • Copa del Rey, season one
  • Victories in all the smaller cups, such as the UEFA Super Cup.

Last edited:
Who is your centre back n25?
Danny Wilson - young kid from Rangers who I grabbed very early, very cheap. I usually play Metzelder in the first team, not him - recently he's been on form so I'm helping him gain experience. :)

Well, here's my Man City save I've just started, and here's my Leeds one :)

My right-back for Leeds is a regen, here's his stats - he's amazing!