RAUZ 4-1-4-1 - Unreal Tactic for Big and Smaller Teams

benniogco

A real viking never ragequits.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got permission from my friend to share this tactic with you guys, so enjoy :D
Download link at the bottom for the "old" version which can work aswell, a friend of mine finds it even better after the 19.3 update- however it has also been updated for 19.3 which also works really well, better than the "old" one for me.

qsC1ybX.jpg
dddm29w.jpg

Accomplishments/Achievements

My friend accomplished this so far;

Man United - 4 Seasons - Won league all 4 seasons, two FA cups, been in 3 CHL Finales and won one of them. (Lost the other two against Liverpool, real fm style)
Real Sociedad - 1 Season - Finished 2nd place two or three behind Athletico Madrid.
Atalanta - 2 Seasons and one ongoing - Won the league first season, won the tripple second season(everything you can win Italy), won Supercup, still unbeaten in the league with 7 games left, currently in the quarter finales in the CHL. UPDATE - HE WON THE LEAGUE UNBEATEN!

I myself have only been playing two seasons with RB Leipzig so far and currently playing the third.
3 Seasons - Won the league the first two seasons and currently sitting on that sweet first place being unbeaten in the season with 9 games left (10 with including DFB and maybe more since I'm in the QTR finales), won the Euro cup first season and lost 3-1 against PSG in the Semi-Finale in the CHL second season, unfortunately my I lost in the CHL first knockout round against Tottenham this (3rd) season :/

So all in all this tactic is really good, there are some screenshots of my RBL career, unfortunetaly I do not have screens from my friend's career.

Stuff that's good to know

Using a Lower Defensive Line in the "Out of Possesion" tab under Tactics can be needed with some teams, I haven't had a need for it with Leipzig but my friend did in his Real Sociedad and Atalanta career. Mine is at Standard which is also used in the tactic uploaded.
For staff responsbilities put your Assistant Manager to take care of the generel training, look at the screenshots for the rest.

Screenshots

Tactic

Tn3i2X0.png

Staff Responsibilities

9layR9l.png

Fixtures and Results

1st Season:

g09tmd7.png

rXWduAF.png

2nd season

5x58AjS.png

ibxaAUc.png

3rd season

S7LAix5.png

Hopefully it works for you guys, if have any trouble or need need anything LMK in the comments, also please upload screenshots or vouch if it works for you :D

Still haven't tried anything better yet :D

"Old" Version
View attachment 21403

New Version for 19.3
View attachment 11400

Last edited:
Helo this tactic works with anY team ?

Helo this tactic works with anY team ?

It works in the top5 leagues in Europe but you can’t expect to win everygame with small or really small teams which still makes it very realistic but you will almost no matter what get a great result over a season.

Update, my friend just won his third season with Atalanta unbeaten in the league :D

Put two pictures at the top of the thread (sorry for it not being a screenshot, he didn't bother to take one haha) '

I also won the third season with Leipzig after 28 matches with a 21 point lead, still unbeaten aswell but still a few matches left, have dortmund away as the last one lol.

Do you use any Opposition Instructions? Fixed beforehand och do you use them in-game as needed?

Do you use any Opposition Instructions? Fixed beforehand och do you use them in-game as needed?

No I don't and neither does my friend :p

However I cannot say it wont work if you do use OI yourself but no, I don't.

Ah ok, will stick without for now. Will tinker a bit with showing full backs, wingers and attackers to weaker foot, cant hurt really ^^

I played 3 matches for wolves and liverpool(so I test tactics to get a full understanding, from the beginning of the season on vacation until 1 match, and there I’m looking at what tactics as the control, defense, attack) - excellent control, moments, counter-attacks. good tactic thanks

Ah ok, will stick without for now. Will tinker a bit with showing full backs, wingers and attackers to weaker foot, cant hurt really ^^

Good luck with the career mate, hopefully you'll get some great results.

I played 3 matches for wolves and liverpool(so I test tactics to get a full understanding, from the beginning of the season on vacation until 1 match, and there I’m looking at what tactics as the control, defense, attack) - excellent control, moments, counter-attacks. good tactic thanks

Thank you so much for using it, it's nice you really take a great look into the tactic itself, let me know how it goes for both of you! :p

Edit: I should add that sometimes in the first season upsets might happen where you lose however don't panic it WILL get better, I broke the record for total goals in a match (in the bundesliga) in the third season 10-0 (it shouldn't really happen after that unless it's a classic FM game where you have 40 shots, 20 on goal and lose like 1-0 on a contra attack)

Last edited:
Realistic and very good tactic. No throw-in or corner cheat. First season, 26 games in EnglishPL so far with Southampton, I'm sitting at 2nd (2 points behind Chelsea). Managed to destroy teams in big 6 but also got destroyed (away games). You may consider changing Mez(at) to (sup) as it helps me to get goals from outside the box and better in defensive phase. In some games I change WBs(at) to (sup) if I see the opponent's wingers are fast and exploit the space that Wbs(at) leave behind efficiently.

However I only have 3 defenders and have to use Bertrand as CD, so my team concede a lot of goals. WBs, DLP have to be fast, fit with good stamina. Make sure you have enough back up for each role.

The most enjoyable tactic I've seen this year. Well done!

Are there any player instructions I have to input it manually on my iPad thanks

Realistic and very good tactic. No throw-in or corner cheat. First season, 26 games in EnglishPL so far with Southampton, I'm sitting at 2nd (2 points behind Chelsea). Managed to destroy teams in big 6 but also got destroyed (away games). You may consider changing Mez(at) to (sup) as it helps me to get goals from outside the box and better in defensive phase. In some games I change WBs(at) to (sup) if I see the opponent's wingers are fast and exploit the space that Wbs(at) leave behind efficiently.

However I only have 3 defenders and have to use Bertrand as CD, so my team concede a lot of goals. WBs, DLP have to be fast, fit with good stamina. Make sure you have enough back up for each role.

The most enjoyable tactic I've seen this year. Well done!

Seems interresting that you play with the roles and smart aswell, I may try it out myself sometime! I'm glad you like it aswell mate, thanks for using it! :D

what team talks do you use ?

It depends, if I lost a match I shouldn't have lost in the league and I meet the team again then that they should go out and take revenge.
Otherwise just that they have to keep going from where they left off (I have no idea if this is how it is written ingame in English as I play in Danish)

Are there any player instructions I have to input it manually on my iPad thanks

Haven't tried it on the iPad but just make sure you make the players train their playing position.

Update: I only lost one game in my third rb leipzig tactic in the league against hoffenheim and then again right after in dfb.

What do you do when you get a red card? And what do you do if you have to defend lets say a 1-0 lead?

What do you do when you get a red card? And what do you do if you have to defend lets say a 1-0 lead?

Sorry for the late answer, I haven't been able to get on until now.

Well if one of the backs gets sent off I set someone else his position, however most of the time I just let them play. It really depends on the which team you're playing against.

I don't really do much to defend a lead, I find it better to not do anything tbh.

Sorry for the late answer, I haven't been able to get on until now.

Well if one of the backs gets sent off I set someone else his position, however most of the time I just let them play. It really depends on the which team you're playing against.

I don't really do much to defend a lead, I find it better to not do anything tbh.

Helo. Can u update ur. Tactic for. 19.3.2 plZ. Thx.