RAUZ 4-1-4-1 - Unreal Tactic for Big and Smaller Teams

Tactic look nice but i struggle with possession and i concede

Does this tactic use set piece exploits? It's working with the new patch?

As I can see it hasn't been updated for 19-3? or I'm wrong?

Hey everyone, sorry for not replying but I have not had the time to update it yet nor the motivation to play the game (or atleast a couple of seasons), if someone else wants to try and do it then please do so! I will give you credit in the thread for doing so.

If not then I will try to do it sometime or I will try to get my friend to do so as he is creator of the tactic, hope you guys understand and may you have good luck in your upcoming matches!

Small update: My friend has played half a season with Brøndby with only losing one single game so far in the Europa League in the new patch, will let you know how it goes later on.

Small update: My friend has played half a season with Brøndby with only losing one single game so far in the Europa League in the new patch, will let you know how it goes later on.

Helo bro doesn't work.with liverpool

Helo bro doesn't work.with liverpool

Seems weird to me, can you upload pictures of your tactic screen and do you use OI? (Opponent Instructions) What do your training look like?

My friend is still going strong with Brøndby as of right now.

Seems weird to me, can you upload pictures of your tactic screen and do you use OI? (Opponent Instructions) What do your training look like?

My friend is still going strong with Brøndby as of right now.

I do not use particular oppositions. The training I delegate to my assistant.

I do not use particular oppositions. The training I delegate to my assistant.

Hm, we're currently playing a multiplayer career together and trying to find out if the tactic needs an update.

What do you do at Tactical Briefing before matches?

Very realistic football, no exploits and lots of goals.

Very realistic football, no exploits and lots of goals.
Thank you!

This still works in these leagues (That ive tried myself)

Belgium 2nd League and ProLiga
Danish NordicBet and SuperLiga

There is one my league but I cannot remember which country it was in, it was a 2nd league/division aswell.

I just started in The english premier league to test it there - with leichester.

striker still scores a lot for me :)!

Bump, both versions are working great.

Ontiveros scored 27 goals in 28 matches for a friend of mine in his second season in Malaga, absolutely insane. (He's left inside forward)

Hi Benni, best version? I'm trying the version update for 19.3 with Galatasaray and at the moment working well

Hi Benni, best version? I'm trying the version update for 19.3 with Galatasaray and at the moment working well

Glad you like it so far, it's really hard to say tbh.
I just use both, play a carreer and a few seasons and then start a new one with the other tactic lol.

Have used the 19.3 version of this tactic in my Sunderland save and it's working great but I can't get my strikers to score... Have used the tactic for only 7 games. My main striker (Neal Maupay) have only scored 2 goals(1 on penalty) with this tactic and only got 1 rating over 7.0.

I will still try to use the tactic and see if it get better. Or can I change anything?

And one more question. Any specific player to take set pieces?

OBS: Haha, det er lige gået op for mig at du er dansker :-D Men håber du kan forstå mit virkelig elendige engelsk.. ;)