RAUZ 4-1-4-1 - Unreal Tactic for Big and Smaller Teams

Hi again. Since my last post, the striker was starting scoring. Neal Maupay played 43(6) Games with 22 goals and 9 assist (AvgRating: 7.01). It's almost a goal every second game which is actually good.
Now Im in Premier League with my Sunderland team and tactic still works great, just wondering if I could change anything when I'm playing Away against the big teams?

Hello your central striker scores a lot?

Most of the time yes, just give them time.

Hi again. Since my last post, the striker was starting scoring. Neal Maupay played 43(6) Games with 22 goals and 9 assist (AvgRating: 7.01). It's almost a goal every second game which is actually good.
Now Im in Premier League with my Sunderland team and tactic still works great, just wondering if I could change anything when I'm playing Away against the big teams?

Hm that’s nice and well I sometimes change the mentality while playig the match if I’m against a big team and they score like 2-3 goals in a short period of time.

Most of the time yes, just give them time.

Hm that’s nice and well I sometimes change the mentality while playig the match if I’m against a big team and they score like 2-3 goals in a short period of time.

Okay Will try that. Another question: Is it a specific player to take corners/throw ins?

I thought the striker scores more.I have already tested the tactics several times. she is not bad, but I am looking for a tactic where the attack really marks a lot. with 1 attacker like yours.thx friends.

This still works boys! Old version is my preferrence as of right now, however both should still work!

This still works boys! Old version is my preferrence as of right now, however both should still work!

I am with Barça I will try to reuse the old version .... because with me it did not work ..

could you post a ss of your line up

attachment.php

I am with Barça I will try to reuse the old version .... because with me it did not work ..
Hope it works for you now mate, try to put a lower defensive line and see if that helps.

I've only tried twice where it didn't work according to my "standard" with this tactic.

i try with liverpool first season just a little match play nice tactic man ;)

f1f497a1f18f6cbb8c6d82cdd0816fcd.jpg

e3a60b6d5434342a59a3a2a5e4535286.jpg

fefd73f8c4cc744d520ea5ec18fc6fdc.jpg

new version sir with game version 19.3.5

Last edited: