well i am a hull city supporter if you don't go up i will still be happy because Hull want to win the Carling cup final yyyyyyeeeeeeehhhhhh

Febuary

CH: Coventry 3 - 0 Hull

****** ridiculous! I don't even know.

CH: Hull 0 - 2 Crystal Palace

I can't stand this! We look good and then we throw it all away, any chance of promotion I think is gone.

Matty Fryatt and Robert Koren both get a case of the flu before the game! Couldn't believe it.
CH: Southampton 5 - 1 Hull
Simpson(1)

A game that we needed to win, or we'd really lose touch with the play-offs and we lose drastically! Now, it's down to staying in the top half of the table.

CH: Peterbrough 1 - 1 Hull

An incredibly boring game. We went 1-0 down with 5 minutes to go and managed to pull it back with the last touch of the ball.

CH: Hull 1 - 2 Ipswich

Arrgh! Any chance of play-offs is gone, ****.

CH: Leeds 0 - 2 Hull
Stewart(1)
Hobbs(1)

Victory over our fiercest rivals! Brilliant. Beating the sc*m. We played well and bring on the League Cup.

LEAGUE CUP FINAL

Can Hull City pick up the victory in their first ever League cup final? Or will high-flying Premier League side West Bromwich Albion win their second League Cup? Hull City are still without flamboyant winger Jay Simpson, which is a big blow.

---------

"Come on lads, enjoy yourselves! No one expects us to win, so play like we know you can." I patted the lads on the back and they were out to play.

---------

WEMBLEY STADIUM
ATTENDANCE - 90,000

HULL CITY - WEST BROMWICH ALBION

Goal - 22mins - A poor clearance from the Hull defender fell to Keith Andrews who hit a pass to Brunt who powered home.

Goal - 24 mins - The ball was swung in dangerously from Brunt and Stewart's missed interception allowed Dorrans a clear oppurtunity.

Half-time: Hull City 0 - 2 West Bromwich Albion

"Look! I know we're underdogs but losing like we are is ****** ridiculous! I want to see more from you! COME ON!"

Goal - 66mins - The header forward from Olsson broke the City defence and Long used his pace to get through and finish easily.

GOAL - 74 mins - Hull got forward, Brady was through on goal but Reid made a brilliant tackle and it fell to Richard Garcia who placed it home.

"AWWW! For godsakes, Cameron!" The perfect oppurtunity fell to Cameron Stewart, he hit it straight at the keeper.

Goal - 89 mins - Shane Long puts the final nail in the coffin with a tap in from the edge pf the g yard box.

Hull City 1 - 4 West Bromwich Albion

Garcia(1)

Not good enough! Let them walk all over us, not good enough.

Player of the month:

1908126-vlarge.jpg

Cameron Stewart - 3 assists - 2 goals

The youngster used his pace to get at defenders and looked really good throughout the month

really unlucky in the league cup final :/ was really hoping you would win it to get into Europe, which would of made it a very successful season. At least it lets you focus on promotion next season

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me want hull in europe boohooo
on a more serious note .try and get mbaye niang he would be class

MARCH

CH: Hull 2 - 2 Burnley
Koren(1)
Stewart(1)

CH: Portsmouth 0 - 1 Hull
Dudgeon(1)

CH: Hull 1 - 0 Brighton
Hobbs(1)​

A fine victory, 7 points from 3 games leaving us 5 points from 6th.

CH: Nottm Forest 2 - 0 Hull

Played absolute *****! Really not good enough. Never kept possession and just let them come at us

CH: Hull 4 - 4 Reading
Fryatt(1)
Dudgeon(1)
Stewart(1)

A game we needed to win, but knew it'd never happen when we went 4-0 down at 64 mintutes. Then we pull it back to 4-4, have a goal dissallowed and have them clear the ball of the line! WOAH!

CH: Leicester 1 - 4 Hull
Fryatt(3)
Evans(1)

After Fryatt's hat trick within 17 minutes Leicester started to press and pile on loads of pressure, which ended abruptly 10 minutes later when Wellens got sent off! We made it 4 before half time via a screamer from Corry Evans!

A massive game up next, Bristol City, a side that are looking for 6th place. Hopefully we can dent there hopes!
CH: Bristol City 3 - 2 Hull
Fryatt(1)
Simpson(1)

The first twenty minutes was a ****** disaster. We went 1-0 within 5 minutes then they hit us back hard! Mannone making a mistake to allow them there third as well, something I'd rarely seen. We were unlucky not to get an equaliser late on.

Player of the month:

_59568064_matt_fryatt_pa.jpg

Matty Fryatt - 5 goals - 0 assists

Had a slow start to the month but really powered on in the last 3 games to claim the Hull City player of the month.