RBG's "SpeedyKitz"

Club name: Leicester City
Brand: Nike
Sponsor: Walkers
Home: Blue and white
Away: yellow and white
Third: make it how you want, have fun;)

Can you make the kits quite original pls, something crazy if you like:)
thanks mate:D

How does this look? Not sure the away kit is "wild."

Prefer the classic look :-s

Really like the home kit! I wish Leeds could have a decent kit maker, although this seasons home shirt isn't too bad. Away shirt based on Spurs home? I like!

Thanks mate!

Club name: Crawley Town
Brand: Adidas
Sponsor: Superdry (Same as those Notts Forest kits mate)
Home: Red with white trim (Like Forest Home)
Away: Could you do it like the Birmingham away kit in the OP mate, with the man being black and the trim sky blue :)

Thanks in advance

Let me know if you need a config.

Really like the home kit! I wish Leeds could have a decent kit maker, although this seasons home shirt isn't too bad. Away shirt based on Spurs home? I like!

Thanks mate!

I quite like the home kit too. I'm a big fan of the classic/retro look. Umbro seem to be the best at that I think, a la current Rangers, WBA Away and last seasons City shirts.

Club name: Leicester City
Sponsor: Walkers
Home: Blue and white
Away: yellow and white
Third: make it how you want, have fun;)

Can you make the kits quite original pls, something crazy if you like:)
thanks mate:D

Sorry if not original enough.. Originality isn't really my speciality as I'm biased towards the classic simple looks. If you don't like them please have a loot at other kits and show me an example of what you would like the kit to look like and I will happily redo the kits.

Let me know if you want a config.

Sorry if not original enough.. Originality isn't really my speciality as I'm biased towards the classic simple looks. If you don't like them please have a loot at other kits and show me an example of what you would like the kit to look like and I will happily redo the kits.

Let me know if you want a config.
No they look really good!:) thanks mate, and yeah how do i put them in to the game?:)

Configs for those who requested them.

That's if for kits tonight, my insomia only goes so far!

Please feel free to request overnight and I will do them tomorrow.

Club name: Newcastle United
Sponsor: Samsung
Home: Black and white stripes
Away: Maroon and Blue hoops
Third: Pink
Thanks in Advance :)

Last edited:
Club Name : Genoa Calcio
Brand : Puma
Sponsor : FIAT
Home : Blue with 2 red stripes accross from up left to down right - blue pants
Away : White with chess ornament (like croatia national team) on the left shoulder (blue and red) - white pants
Third : wahtever you like ^_^

sorry for my bad english ...

thanks for my kits mate, theyre pucker...can i be a pain in the **** and ask for a config file please to put them in the game? sorry

cheers again

thanks for my kits mate, theyre pucker...can i be a pain in the **** and ask for a config file please to put them in the game? sorry

cheers again

Yeah I can do a config for you but you will need to get me the unique ID if that's okay.

Club Name : Genoa Calcio
Brand : Puma
Sponsor : FIAT
Home : Blue with 2 red stripes accross from up left to down right - blue pants
Away : White with chess ornament (like croatia national team) on the left shoulder (blue and red) - white pants
Third : wahtever you like ^_^

sorry for my bad english ...

~Hope this is close to what you were looking for, if not please let me know,

Any more requests?