RBG's "SpeedyKitz"

great job mate ..
could i used it in my game save?

Yes, do you know the unique id for the team, if so I will make you a config file.

To get the unique ID you need to open up the editor and go into the club's entry.

Thanks for the kits they look really cool is there any chance you could make the home kit with smaller and more stripes sorry to be picky

Last edited:
No problem. Will do.

Club name: Crystal Palace
Brand: Nike
Sponsor: Microsoft
Home: Red & Blue traditional stripes.
Away: Yellow
Third: Any thing you want to do.

images

But please blend the sponsor with the kit. I don't want a white background behind the sponsor. (If it's possible)

Thanks in advance. Also if possible, can you PM me when it's done so it reminds me to come back here.

NO MORE NIKE REQUESTS PLEASE - UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT NIKE

Other brands include

Adidas, Umbro, Puma, Reebok, Carbrini, Macron, Lotto, Kappa, Wallon, Xtep, Canterbury, La Coq, Joma and Diadora.

Only kidding about Nike but I would encourage people to request other brands as well :)

NO MORE NIKE REQUESTS PLEASE - UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT NIKE

Other brands include

Adidas, Umbro, Puma, Reebok, Carbrini, Macron, Lotto, Kappa, Wallon, Xtep, Canterbury, La Coq, Joma and Diadora.

Only kidding about Nike but I would encourage people to request other brands as well :)

Ok please change mine to Umbro if you want to.

Club name: Crystal Palace
Sponsor: Microsoft
Home: Red & Blue traditional stripes.
Third: Any thing you want to do.

images

But please blend the sponsor with the kit. I don't want a white background behind the sponsor. (If it's possible)

Thanks in advance. Also if possible, can you PM me when it's done so it reminds me to come back here.

How's this, happy to make changes if you want. Feedback appreciated.

Ok please change mine to Umbro if you want to.

Lol, its okay made in Nike. Just seems everyone wants Nike. Guess their marketing guys should be happy!

Unique ID: (I have no idea where to find that)
Team: Leicester City
Brand: Addidas
Sponsor: Superdry
Home: Blue with white trim (Just like that Crawley town home kit you made earlier :D )
Third: Black with a White bar accross the shoulders (A bit like that Newcastle away kit but without the flick :D )

Thanks, hope its half as nice as these other amazing kits!

Last edited:
Unique ID: (I have no idea where to find that)
Team: Leicester City
Brand: Addidas
Sponsor: Superdry
Home: Blue with white trim (Just like that Crawley town home kit you made earlier :D )
Third: Black with a White bar accross the shoulders (A bit like that Newcastle away kit but without the flick :D )

Thanks, hope its half as nice as these other amazing kits!

No bother, will get this done for you this evening although won't be until later as have to find the unique ID and not got FM on this comp.

Check back around 9/10ish.

I have space for two more requests to be done tonight if anyone is interested?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Sorry but I'm suspending my kit making in solidarity with Ronaldinhoo who has been unexpectedly banned from this site.

I have also been "infracted" for making a signature promoting this thread's service that was too big. There are many other kit makers so I am sure it won't be a great loss but not sure I want to be part of this community with such petty nick picking.

I will honour all requests already posted.

Hi

Leicester Kits ready. Think that's them all done now. Please remind me if I've missed anyone.

Config in the zip file, just unzip to Kits folder.

Also configs for Palace and Genoa kits. If I've missed anyone elses config please let me know.

No bother, will get this done for you this evening although won't be until later as have to find the unique ID and not got FM on this comp.

Check back around 9/10ish.

I have space for two more requests to be done tonight if anyone is interested?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Sorry but I'm suspending my kit making in solidarity with Ronaldinhoo who has been unexpectedly banned from this site.

I have also been "infracted" for making a signature promoting this thread's service that was too big. There are many other kit makers so I am sure it won't be a great loss but not sure I want to be part of this community with such petty nick picking.

I will honour all requests already posted.

****! What will our 200k+ community do without your sub standard kit making skills.

See you in a week with your tail beneath your legs.

****! What will our 200k+ community do without your sub standard kit making skills.

See you in a week with your tail beneath your legs.

His kits are brilliant so I don't think that, as a moderator, you should be disrespecting the community for putting out a service thats brilliant.

Anyway, thanks for the kits mate! Better than I thought they were gonna be!

You should stay and help people for what they came for regardless of what others say/do.

Your kits are top quality and I very much appreciate the work you put in for me.

(H)

Hi

Leicester Kits ready. Think that's them all done now. Please remind me if I've missed anyone.

Config in the zip file, just unzip to Kits folder.

Also configs for Palace and Genoa kits. If I've missed anyone elses config please let me know.

thx for the config mate .. :p

Club name: Sampdoria
Unique ID: Only required if you want me to make a config file as well.
Sponsor: Samsung
Home: Basically like this years nike design on kits, but if possible keep the red and white traditional brand with a round neck collar. :p
Away: Black and Blue.
Third: Red and White.

Thanks in advance.

Duh!! im such a doughnut, forgot bout the ID number, its: 2259...cheers again