RDF Training/Development Guide + Schedules

Did it work for you?

• Yes

• No

• Need more help

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're doing great in training but i have another question.. How do you use this training schedule in the preseason?

he, we currently don't have a preseason schedule that produces much better results that the presets...but what i have done is used the schedules i uploaded and a just added some physical training

Why this thread was deleted from SIGames forum? Is this a cheat?

Anyway, it´s still working? Any update in training week trainings?

haha it's not a cheat, but removed from SI because of differences between me and the mods over there. Seems they have little appreciation of people's work and more worried about punishing people than protecting peoples work who share content to help others.

and i didn't understand your last question sorry

They're doing great in training but i have another question.. How do you use this training schedule in the preseason?

I use the 0 matches one. We were making a pre season one, but it fell far behind in the list of things we need to make.

haha it's not a cheat, but removed from SI because of differences between me and the mods over there. Seems they have little appreciation of people's work and more worried about punishing people than protecting peoples work who share content to help others.

and i didn't understand your last question sorry

I just asked if you made any change to training that you shared. Can I used the one you shared as the most updated one?

Finished the 2nd season with Dortmund, and this is what 2 years of focus can do:

Justin Kluivert is a good winger, but is lacking in final third, especially decisions.
In two seasons with this he added +6 in decisions and +3 in composure becoming a world class winger.

View attachment 499885

Erling Haaland will be a insane striker anyways, but when he starts he has technique at 11. Here he is at 15, now a well rounded player.

View attachment 499886

This is of course an optimal result, as it's one of Europe's big clubs with great facilities, and it's possible to hire a lot of good staff.
Next up: Oxford United

Because only one focus can be set for a player at any one time do you have any suggestion how long to stick focuses over a period of time with same training additional attributes to shape their attribute ratings to max result?

Thanks

What about FM Touch? You can only have one couch (***. Man.) so you cannot hire load of fitness coaches. Should we find the ***. Man. with good fitness attribute or what is your recommendation?

Hmm...so to optimize increase attribute we delegate individual training to *** man?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200507-192211_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200507-192211_Chrome.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 268
No. Watch it again maybe :)

Oww, ok sorry guys my mistake admited my english not so good.

So how long to stick focuses over a period of time with same training additional attributes to shape their attribute ratings to max result?

Thanks

RDF wanted to remove it because of his experience of differential treatment at that forum.

There is no cheat or exploit here.

Also, there some interesting statements from SI Staff regarding "player position" & "player role" training; which make that guide even more accurate.

*NEW* Schedules!

credit to Cadoni and Rober82 for co-creating and testing!

This schedule is tied with this training. We wanted to find a schedule that suits the method. So double intensity is adviced as this was created around double intensity. We wanted to find the best combination and this is what we have come up with

1 Match Week - The double instesity training.fmf19.19 kB · 11 downloads

Use this when you only have 1 match a week

20200422213147_1.thumb.jpg.08e81f39eeb6cfae28212d8c53c26021.jpg

2 Match Week - The double instesity training.fmf19.19 kB · 11 downloads

Use this when you have 2 matches during the week

20200422213256_1.thumb.jpg.ef0b35ac3ffa0ef375351e0222b50092.jpg

0 Match Week - The double instesity training.fmf19.19 kB · 11 downloads

Use this when you have 0 matches a week (tip. During international breaks, you can use this the week of no match, then use the set piece preset on week returning from international break)

20200422213310_1.thumb.jpg.cf667528b3d7b75b28c3c227976d1999.jpg

Finally, results of training rating after first month with this in use

20200422205247_1.thumb.jpg.d765e879e7f0f04e607c77960ddbf122.jpg20200422205359_1.thumb.jpg.1f14b878dd3be64c7ec2edd998fdce0a.jpg

And some developments during the pre-season and 1st month of schedule used (this schedule was used in Pre-Season but currently not advised....yet)

20200422205347_1.thumb.jpg.1972f7f10961d5c8d8cad5273c230396.jpg20200422205339_1.thumb.jpg.664868a109cf8d3f52b0d258d2dd8e65.jpg20200422205330_1.thumb.jpg.2e2d564f3b8ca2c41c50d3133ced1ad8.jpg
Hi, thanks for your work and effort putting this together - the above links to download aren't working for me :/

There is no cheat or exploit here.

Also, there some interesting statements from SI Staff regarding "player position" & "player role" training; which make that guide even more accurate.
In what way? What were the comments?

1589831953993.png

I keep getting these messages? Is that normal? or is it due to lack ofcoaches, player personalities or haveing bad facilities?

In what way? What were the comments?

Basically that not training in role but using train in playing position instead still gives positional familarity, as we thought. And that not using training in role saves "intenisty points" that can be used other places, maybe this is why double intensity works so well. You have more to spend sort of.

I keep getting these messages? Is that normal? or is it due to lack ofcoaches, player personalities or haveing bad facilities?
Yes. Don care what they say, some players will complain anyways.

The staff are also clueless, my AM keeps telling me my Mezzalas technique is not a weakness anymore, and that he needs no more training at that.
He has 12. Do I want a playmaker with 12 technique? NO WAY. He is training til it hits 15, then I will swap.

This is up to you guys to decide, what is important for you. Liten to yourself and not players and staff, and red arrows. They don't mean anything.