Sky Bet Championship
Ipswich vs Leeds
3:3
Luciano Becchio Hat-Rick (21,52,59)

View attachment 379920
Sky Bet Championship
Q.P.R vs Leeds
2:2
Luciano Becchio(26), El-Hadji Diouf (80)

November Summary

A fairly good month in the sense that we went unbeaten for the second month in a row. However, the last two games in the month cannot be ignored. We played well enough, our defence just couldn't keep them out past the 90. Hopefully this isn't old form starting to creep in. Both sides were in the play-offs though so we can't really complain about the result especially away from home. From not conceding in 5 games, to conceding 5 in the last two games of the month. The rest of the results speak for themselves, we dominated.

Sky Bet Championship League Table

View attachment 379921
The past two months proved decisive for us in the league table seeing us rise from 16th up to 2nd. A remarkable achievment the lads can be proud of. We seemed to have shored things up defensively and we have continued to score mainly thanks to Becchio who leads the clubs scoring charts. Hopefully it continues, will it?

November Player of the Month

View attachment 379922

This award was mainly because of his goalscoring capabilities. Scoring a goal a game, however he only came off the bench in the derby game and he assisted Noel Hunt for his. A great month for the former Leeds player.

View attachment 380047

December Fixtures & Results

Leeds' unbeaten run comes to an end
Mckergan's men drawn against Newcastle at Elland Road in FA Cup
Becchio fires another hat-rick

View attachment 380048
Sky Bet Championship
Leeds vs Yeovil
1:0
Giannis Fetfatzidis (12)

View attachment 380049
Sky Bet Championship
Leeds vs Huddersfield
0:1
None

View attachment 380050
Sky Bet Championship
Leeds vs Charlton
3:2
Tom Hateley(12), Noel Hunt(19), Matty Taylor(42)

View attachment 380051
Sky Bet Championship
Leeds vs Millwall (Rival Match)
2:0
Ross McCormack(89) Matty Taylor(pen 90+4)

View attachment 380052
Sky Bet Championship
Barnsley vs Leeds
3:1
Ross McCormack(4)

View attachment 380053
Sky Bet Championship
Leeds vs Sheff Wed
5:2
David Prutton OG(2) Luciano Becchio(33,47,71) Matty Taylor(37)

View attachment 380054
Sky Bet Championship
Wigan vs Leeds
0:3
Noel Hunt(27), Luciano Becchio(30) Jason Pearce(55)

View attachment 380055
Sky Bet Championship
Leeds vs Bolton
1:0
Rodolph Austin(43)

December Summary

A decent month all around, we scored plenty but conceded more than i would have liked. I suppose it was less than a goal a game so i can't really complain. The main disappointing result was the Huddersfield game, we really should of won that and we had the chances to do so. The Barnsley game we couldn't really do a lot about, the played us off the park after we got the early goal. Players basically went to sleep. The main pleasing point was Becchio returning to scoring form, having not scored in 5, he went and banged a hat-rick.

View attachment 380057
So, top of the pile after 28 games and it's looking good for us. We've been there since the beginning of the month, so roughly 8 games i think. We'll see if were still there come the end of the season.

December Player of the Month

View attachment 380058
The West Ham loanee has done very well this month, bagging 3 goals and a couple of assists. One of his goals was a sublime 30 yard free kick bent into the top corner.

View attachment 380071
LEEDS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE NEW SIGNING MORGAN SCHEIDERLIN
View attachment 380080
Morgan Schneiderlin has penned a 4 year deal believed to be worth 1.3m per year.

A statement from the club reads:

"We are delighted that Morgan has decided to join us. We know there was one other team interested in his services so we had to act fast. He'll add that much needed quality in the middle of the park and hopefully propel us into the Premier League next season."

Schneiderlin was unhappy at Southampton for numerous reasons and the opportunity to play for a club such as Leeds
stature doesn't come along too often and it is believed this swayed his decision. Morgan Schneiderlin is believe to be making his debut for the club at the weekend.

View attachment 380082Screenshot of Morgan Schneiderlin

With the transfer window only just opened it is thought this deal was tied up some time ago for it to go through at the beginning of the month. Mckergan is thought to have spent the bulk of his budget on this signing but he may look into the loan market once again due to the success with his current loanees.

Keep this Up!! It's a great story. I love how much effort you're putting into this. Being a Leeds fan I'm interested in following this story!! Great Work!

Keep this Up!! It's a great story. I love how much effort you're putting into this. Being a Leeds fan I'm interested in following this story!! Great Work!

Hi mate, thanks for the great feedback. I should have a few more updates up soon, don't worry. It's just there's been a passing of someone close to the family so it's hard getting the updates out.

Thanks for the follow :)

This has been a good story, sorry for your loss. Also is El Hadji-Diouf good? Cause he always seems to be getting booked and/or sent off.

This has been a good story, sorry for your loss. Also is El Hadji-Diouf good? Cause he always seems to be getting booked and/or sent off.

Thanks, i appreciate it.

He's decent i'd say, not great but does a job, has just below 7 avg rating too, so not too bad. He does get booked quite a bit, and sent off, ****** you off a lot of the time :( Fetfatzidis is twice the player though already at 22 so he doesn't play much.

I'll have a few more updates up after football tonight lads, the wait is over :)

great layout and what a portsmouth legend you have signed in Matty Taylor love that man and could i ask what facepack are you using ?

great layout and what a portsmouth legend you have signed in Matty Taylor love that man and could i ask what facepack are you using ?

Thanks mate, appreciate the feedback.

Yeah he's been doing well for me, i was a bit skeptical about signing him, didn't know whether to or not but just took the plunge and it's worked out well.

Erm...this one i believe mate! Panini Portrait Pictures & Icons Megapack 14 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

And i'll have a look at our pompey story, it'll be a bit later though, want to try and get a few more updates of this one out tonight if i can because it's been a while :(

January Fixtures & Results

View attachment 472487

Mckergans men continue unbeaten run
Leeds knock two premiership teams out of the FA Cup
Leeds draw rivals Chelsea in 5th Round of FA Cup at Stamford Bridge

View attachment 472486
Sky Bet Championship
Leeds vs Blackburn
1:1
Noel Hunt(35) Michael Brown Sent Off(66)

View attachment 472483
FA Cup 3rd Round
Leeds vs Newcastle
2:1
Luciano Becchio(62), Jason Pearce(80)

View attachment 472482
Sky Bet Championship
Burnley vs Leeds
0:1
Morgan Schneiderlin(40)

View attachment 472481
Sky Bet Championship
Reading vs Leeds
3:4
Luke Varney(17,38), Luciano Becchio(22), Jason Pearce(90+1)

View attachment 472480
Sky Bet Championship
Leeds vs Blackpool
2:0
Rodolph Austin(1), Matt Smith(60)

View attachment 472479
Sky Bet Championship
Brighton vs Leeds
0:2
Luke Varney(43), Luciano Becchio(63)

View attachment 472478
FA Cup 4th Round
Leeds vs Swansea
2:1
Jason Pearce(12), Luke Varney(35)

January Summary

We started off this month a little shakey at home to Blackburn, having a man sent off i thought we were there for the taking but the lads managed to hang on right up until the final whistle and it's something we can take from the game. The rest of the month i couldn't really of asked for much more, we won all our remaining fixtures, dumping Newcastle and Swansea out of the FA Cup in front of the Elland Road faithful. A massive feat in itself. The next task in the cup, Chelsea away at the bridge!

View attachment 472477
A fantastic month that seen us extend our lead at the top of the table by 10 points above our nearest challengers Burnley who we beat this month 1:0 away from home. Hopefully we can kick on from here and keep up our great form. A goal difference is also pretty good considering our start to the season.

January Player of the Month

View attachment 472476
A rock solid centre half this month, keeping us in games with last ditch tackles and scoring vital winners at the other end in the FA Cup. He came away with 2 goals and several 8+ average rating in the majority of the games this month. Performances of the highest quality from the young defender.

View attachment 472464

January Transfer Window Round Up

First of all, our transfer business in the window. If you've read through the January update results wise, you've probably seen the two players we've signed, one of which is now out injured for a month. Great!

View attachment 472474
So, as you can see, we've signed two players this transfer window. Morgan Schneiderlin and Marc Albrighton, both from premiership clubs.

As far as outgoings is concerned we let 5 players leave, El-Hadji Diouf, David Norris, Michael Tonge, Zac Thompson and Ryan Hall. None of which were really first team players although Diouf did have a spell in it, but started to **** me off with bookings etc so i shipped him out and signed Albrighton to replace him for the season. Look how that turned out! I would of liked to of got rid of more, but it just wasn't to be, they had no suitors.

What's going on in the rest of the Sky Bet Championship?

View attachment 472473
This is basically a low down of what's been happening in the championship transfer wise in both of the windows as i don't think i showed you all any transfer dealings from other clubs.

As you can see we spent the most amount of money on the one player, but he instantly improves us in an area we needed to strengthen and providing we get to the premiership, he'll do a job there too.

Wigan were the biggest losers in all of this i think, losing 3 top players in Jordi Gomez, James McArthur and definitely James McCarthy. That'll be a huge loss for them and as far as i can see, they didn't really improve their team with the money they generated.

World Transfers - Both Transfer Windows

We'll start of with July/August of 2012, here's the breakdown of the most expensive transfers in the world to date.

July 12'

View attachment 472471
August 12'

View attachment 472470
January 13'

View attachment 472469
Looking at the above transfer windows, it definitely shows none of the top english teams are afraid to spend the money. I wonder if they'd be the same under FFP? Nothing quite as expensive as the Bale transfer to Madrid though, we haven't quite hit that stage..YET!

Transfer Window Summary

Overall, i can't complain to be honest. I didn't expect to spend anything this window but when Schneiderlin came up for sale and wasn't happy i couldn't resist putting in a bid for him. I maybe overspent a little but I'm sure I'd be able to re-coup the majority of the money with ease if i needed to sell. Albrighton was mainly brought in for competition for the RM spot to challenge Fetfatzidis for it. I personally think he's got that nailed down though as he's playing out of his skin.

Signing of the window for Leeds

View attachment 472466Morgan Schneiderlin

Last edited:
Amazing signing in Scheiderlin pal! Didn't think he'd ever join a championship team. Keep him, he turns out quality.

Love the layout of this

Amazing signing in Scheiderlin pal! Didn't think he'd ever join a championship team. Keep him, he turns out quality.

Love the layout of this

Thanks for the feedback mate, appreciate it.

I was thinking the exact same, he was unhappy so i went for it. I will, never had him before but he's been playing well since he signed.

Schneiderlin is a god. Awesome player. How tf you got him and only for 6.5m is beyond me (playing as S'oton and rejecting 15m bids in 2nd season from PSG!)

sorry if this was asked but what skin in that you use?