Real Competition & Team Names Fix

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Change the name of the competitions & teams in FM 2010 to their real life names.

This file was put together by a few people over at Sortitoutsi.net

Installation Instructions

1) You need to extract this file to...

Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc

Non-Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc

2) You may need to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

Screenshots
ss_2009-11-17_11-42-13_7jT.jpg

ss_2009-11-17_11-42-31_M0h.jpg

ss_2009-11-17_11-40-50_OEo.jpg

ss_2009-11-17_11-41-04_Rw2.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:
Thanks, it's a bit late now as I'm already well into my game but it should be good if I ever start again.

Why do they not just have real names anyway.?

Why do they not just have real names anyway.?

The same reason the german national team is fake. Some leagues/clubs/football associations and others haven't given Sports Interactive the rights to use their name, logo etc. Or their asking too much money for them despite the fact it would be good promotion for them.

great!! 10/10

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

i agree with corvetteC3 its pretty pointless not allowing SI to put your names on FM!! its not like it does them any harm!! GERMANS ARE STUPID ANYWAY

How do you know all Germans are stupid? Thanks for uploading this Sean. Makes the game that bit more realistic.

when i installed this i could no longer select a changed database at the start of a new game? and i cant seem to remove this? (fixes.Inc)

great addition to the game makes it look better than those fake names

do we need to delete the 2 files again:O?
quick help would be grateful:D

I've need no new game for the changes to take effect (my games started after deleting the original inc files, though). Games started after that but before placing the file got the right names once the file were placed.

this fix stopped working after i installed KitFix. anyone knows about it? how to resolve this problem.

download the file and put it back in the kit fix is a whole new database

Last edited:
no there was only one fix. and i enabled it. it only showed me the kitfix.dbc nothing else?

Im having a little trouble getting this to work...
I am currently using the 10.2 patch and extract it to where Sean says, i am using steam.
Any help would be much appreciated :)

how do you get rid of the real kits and competitions in the game as ive redone the australian leagues and i might put them up for download if their good.

help dude

it is not working for me. I started a new game and put the file where u told me to put it. It still didnt work