Real Madrid Deny Deliberate Reds

Definitely deliberate.

Can't really argue against that.

Definatly delibrate, i think they should be thrown out the CL.

What? For getting punished for their wrongdoings?

Surely they can't do anything as the referee took action. Either way throwing them out of the tournament would just be ridiculous. The bookings shouldn't carry through from the group stages to the knockout rounds anyway, and there's no rule against it. He just found a loop hole.

Don't see the big deal. Just a technicality that they've cleverly exposed, not like it hasn't been done before.

Disappointed with the Sky Sports highlights, when they said conspiracy I was expecting something like the referee had been bribed to red card them or something >.<

It's probably been done many times before, just not as obviously as that.

Definatly delibrate, i think they should be thrown out the CL.
Looooooool that's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard, because I know for a fact you wouldn't say that if it was Chelsea.

Anywho, as I've said, it was enevitable this would happen sooner or later, UEFA need to change the rules, clear yellow cards after group stages.

I dont think there is any questino that it was deliberate.. but it was deffinatley clever from mourinho... there no rule on the matter so they cannot do anything about it.. even though everyone knows it was deliberate no one can stop if without rules being put in

You guys must have got the wrong end of the stick...This isn't a 'hate real madrid' thread :S Mourinho is the only one to blame and they are just following orders.

And what does that barcelona clip have to do with this XD But yeah Barcelona are the team I hate the most in the world, so we probably have something in common :p

It's not about barcelona either... its about ALL teams in the world doing the same.

I prefer what mourinho did rather than trying to do a yellow card hitting another player, like every other team does.

What? For getting punished for their wrongdoings?

Surely they can't do anything as the referee took action. Either way throwing them out of the tournament would just be ridiculous. The bookings shouldn't carry through from the group stages to the knockout rounds anyway, and there's no rule against it. He just found a loop hole.

Why?

What rule have they broken?

Looooooool that's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard, because I know for a fact you wouldn't say that if it was Chelsea.

Anywho, as I've said, it was enevitable this would happen sooner or later, UEFA need to change the rules, clear yellow cards after group stages.

Jesus Christ, where im from people can take a joke.

Jesus Christ, where im from people can take a joke.

Would have helped if there was a sign that it was a joke. Tbf, it's the kind of thing that you'd actually say too..

Where Im from, people make them funny

Light hearted joke.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Would have helped if there was a sign that it was a joke. Tbf, it's the kind of thing that you'd actually say too..

Not when it comes to Jose, absolute genius.

I think they should be banned for 2 games. UEFA should not accept this.

I hope it backfires on him and the UEFA decide to suspend them for 2 games as it is highly unsportsmanlike and does it not bring the game to disrepute?