real madrid & man city r they making pure arses of themselves?

Are you joking? How many managers in the football league can you name that have been 6 years in their current job? Ill bet you couldnt name more than 3 or 4. Wenger, Ferguson? Who else?
yep wenger and ferguson of course,wat bout moyes?benitez is now into his 5th season as well,o'neill at villa this is 4th season,phil brown also into 4th season? i'm talking bout clubs in europe sacking a manager halfway through,hiring a replacement and firing him at the end of the season,hiring someone else for the start of the new season! i don't think we're quite on that level just yet?

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Oh, note on reading Kevdo: I haven't seen bashing, the phrase i use is not meant as to say someone has done it, but that there's a certain point about the loans that if is wrong is fault of the bank for giving it, not the club for asking.

(Also some times my limitations with english make me come harsher than real)
I completley understand,i just didn't want people to think i was just slagging madrid off for the sake of it? i'm just concerned that they might end up trophyless (again!) by spending a lot on players then expecting results! they have to be given time and so does pellegrini?