JnrSmith

Reaction score
I started my "managerial venture" at Spurs and in the first season I won the FA Cup and finished 2nd in the league. In May 2011 Real Madrid sacked Mourinho and 7 days later offered me the job which needless to say I accepted.

The season before I joined Madrid finished 5th and wanted me to put them right which I did in my first season I won La Liga and Champions League beating Inter in the final.

My current team is attached and I'm just wondering if you guys think I could improve it in any way?

If this is in the wrong place please move to the correct thread

Where's Higuain? The rest of the squad is top quality, but imo Higuain is the best in the game :/

Yeah I kept 2 saves going, I got this one and another one at Stoke (11.2)

Higuain was injured for a while and then just couldnt fit back into the team so I sold him as he wasnt performing too well

try to sign sergio araujo, he's beast for my Inter Milan in 2nd season

Yeah I kept 2 saves going, I got this one and another one at Stoke (11.2)

Higuain was injured for a while and then just couldnt fit back into the team so I sold him as he wasnt performing too well

O_O. I just hate Dzeko, dunno why. Sign Torres, would be quality. What's your budget anyway? Would be able to help more if I had more info.

I would sign a young-ish goalkeeper cos if your in the 3rd season , Casilass won't be getting any younger

I had 125mill to spend but I bought Coentrao and Pastore. I now have around 90 mill to spend on players

Looks like you need to buy a midfield destroyer mate. No one can really tackle in your midfield. I'd go with Palambo or Veloso. Both great passes aswell.

Then definately Fernando Torres. Ronaldinho's too old now, would have reccomended him, could get him cheap though

Ur team is pritty class if im honest, just look for youngsters for the future if ur planning on staying with Real Madrid then all these players arn't going to last forever so just build for the future...

im sure there are a few decent re-gens in your game by now so look for them maybe?

I'll take a look at Palombo and Torres thanks..

Do you have any idea's on how to look for decent regens?

Edit: Torres wasnt interested so I decided to buy young and got Babacar instead

Last edited:
Third season right, go to top countries like Spain & Brazil's U21's and that, then put the ones who are worth the most at the top, there should be some decent regens. If your training and youth facilities aren't top quality improve them and they'll also start coming through your youth team. Torres might be a bit expensive though... I say he's worth it but others may disagree. If you do get him play him as a complete forward or and advanced forward. Also if you can't get Palombo I'd reccomend Flamini. Not used him on FM11 but on FM10 he was quality. Also check for Ibrahimovic if Torres is unavailable.

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Edit: Torres wasnt interested so I decided to buy young and got Babacar instead

Another quality young striker would be Kadlec. He'd be 21 in your game and is a clinical finisher. Lukaku is too expensive imo.

Ibra will be too old by now. Pastore is great, good pickup. Regens are the way yo go, plus a few 27,28,29 year olds to keep a good mix of youth and expierience.

True, forgot about Ibra aging, might get him cheap and would be good to tutuor players (Balotelli).

I'll take a look at Sanogo see how cheap I can get him and then maybe get a cover GK like Ochoa or Asenjo maybe?

Any GK ideas?