One for your tactics and signings. Don't know if you have altered the sliders much but looks like you aren't getting much influence from your fullbacks as it is. Your team is quality enough to only need three defenders mopping up and Marcelo is an attacking wing back if I've ever seen one so I'd definitely change him to that setting. Otherwise, if you don't want to lose that formation then I'd get someone who is more defensively solid that he is - try Cheik M'Bengué.

I haven't managed Real yet but I imagine that there are few players who don't want to go to you, see if Evra will come.

I think Di Maria is awesome but you probably can get someone better, stick Ronaldo on the right and buy Bale.

Hulk is a beast on the right wing. Probably better than Di Maria in my opinion.

Ozil is definitely a starter in my team , he has 10 assists so far in La Liga . I don`t know where Ramos play better , DR or CD and i don`t know if i have to buy a DR or CD . Thiago silva or Maicon ...

well if i could buy silva i would definitely sell pepe...then i can play silva and ramos centre. for DR i would buy richards from city.
Unfortunately i cannot buy silva, cavani, gotze, ..they are not interested to join my real madrid on patch 12.0.4. so i ask you again what patch do you play? do you have the same problem?

Cavani isn`t interested to join RM ? Too bad ... Btw , i just sell Carvalho for 20 million . Now i have enough money for a complete new defensive (H) , but fortunately , i don`t need one . Who is a better defender ? Silva or Kompany ? The captain of Man City is younger and looks more solid , also is a better defender but Silva is recommended by everyone. I don`t want to sell Pepe , he is fantastic . I use 12.0.4. too .

1. Sell Khedira and get a better CM, someone like Javi Martinez, Jadson, Ever Banega, etc.
2. Either buy a better LB, or start playing Fabio Coentrao.
3. Buy Hulk and swap in between Di Maria and him.
4. Replace Kaka with Juan Mata over time....if you can get him. If you can't, try for Pastore.

I can`t see many better BWM than Khedira . Jadson , Ever Banega ... i don`t need them . Pastore ? Maybe ... but i still have Ozil . Is Lahm a good choice for LB ?

are serious about the revolution thing? i see no prob with the line ups.

but if cb is your weakest link is better if you buy thiago silva since you already sold carvalho for 20 min or ( you may try this or not up to you) put lass diarra as RB i know is funny but in my save he's tough as beast and put ramos in CB problem solved... i dont think you need another LB since marcelo is attacking FB and coentrao is more defensive FB..

dont sell khedira he's a team player beside that he's young and can improve better..

Sigurdsson. He is a master! Trust me is my Barcelona game he has won Footballer of the year 2 years in a row and is homing in on his third time.

Use your money to do this:

Higuain
CR 7 - Ozil - Hulk
Martinez - Xabi
Bale - Chielini - Pepe - Ramos
Casaias

Sigurdsson. He is a master! Trust me is my Barcelona game he has won Footballer of the year 2 years in a row and is homing in on his third time.

I second this, he get so many assists from set pieces!!

Di Maria - 25 million Chelsea

Now ... i moved CR7 on the right hand side so i need an AML . Gotze is a beast but i can`t get him for less than 140 million . Hazard and Neymar are far cheaper . Neymar if a better finisher and if i use IF , i think he is the right choice .

Last edited:
4ntonio...i also sold carvalho for 30million ...to arsenal, they always want him...anyway...can you offer a contract to gotze? i have the same problem as with cavani...club accept my offer but player doesnt want to join...and he same with lahm and especially silva...milan want really big money for him..like 300 million dollars...i offered this ( of course just to check cause i dont have that money ) they accepted but again...he doesnt want even talk with me...
and one more think...i tried to buy cavani twice during transfer window, second time i look at the agent of cavani and...he doesnt like me...i dont even negotiate with him...weird...

Pfftttt....Kind of boring playing with a top team with soo much spending power! Prefer to start with a medium side at most. lol

.....for example I get more fun out of the san marino challenge than managing a top team like real madrid!

Just my opinion though :p

4ntonio...i also sold carvalho for 30million ...to arsenal, they always want him...anyway...can you offer a contract to gotze? i have the same problem as with cavani...club accept my offer but player doesnt want to join...and he same with lahm and especially silva...milan want really big money for him..like 300 million dollars...i offered this ( of course just to check cause i dont have that money ) they accepted but again...he doesnt want even talk with me...
and one more think...i tried to buy cavani twice during transfer window, second time i look at the agent of cavani and...he doesnt like me...i dont even negotiate with him...weird...

I sugest you to start a new game . Seriously , your problem is too bad for a team like RM . I can offer contract to ANY player excluding Barca .

well 10 december...maybe at that time i also be able to buy that players ...i`l try, just write if you do sth with silva..

I don`t know what to do ... Silva is too expensive and imo , Kompany offer the same for less money . I still have 90 million .

too epensive? how much they want? maybe he is expensive but look ...with pepe and ramos you will have the best defensive in the game for 5-6 or even seven seasons...also you have varane...i use ramos as DC not DR thats why i considered sell pepe.
BTW i just bought bale..and ganso...for me waste of money