20 milli...ahmm 160 million $ . Silva rejected me , this brazilian is stupid .

could you just try to buy cavani ? just to check please, offer 60 million, napoli will accept, i would like to know if he wont negotiate on your game too...can you do this for me? thanks

I will try but belive me , Higuain is ten times better than Cavani , imo . He is ******* amazing , socres 34 so far for me .

The Uruguayan rejected me too . Well , i think i was wrong ... some players just don`t want to play for Real Madrid .

I wouldn't use both DC's in a CD - Cover role, they'll leave too much room in front of them. I'm unaware of their stats off the top of my head, but one of them needs to be a stopper. If none has high enough bravery and aggression for the role, then I'd recommend Ryan Shawcross or Andrea Ranoccia or even Lucio, he remains great up till 2014 at least.

I have the best defence in the league , the stats say the same thing . Just 18 conceded .

For DC get Papadopoulos from Schalke and Otamendi from Porto. Much better than Silva and Hummels because they're younger and both compliment each other well, Papadopulos is an ox and Otamendi is the smarter one. Both are quite fast too .

Dude , i just sign Kompany for 160 million $ ...

Vincent Kompany for 160 Million? Are you crazy? I just cant hold myself together with these amounts your spending, 93 million for Götze? You could have gotten 3 Hazard's with that amount and 160 million for Kompany, its just maad. He aint that expensive, no way.

Yes ... maybe 3 Hazard's but no Mario Götze . Pérez is a good chairman .
[h=1][/h]

use Sahin in the place of Khedira
Use Sergio Ramos in the place of Ricardo Carvalho because he is old, but if you want a new player, buy Phil Jones or Hummels

In the place of Kaka, sign Gotze and buy javier hernandez for the place of Higuain