Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur [19:45 - 05/04/11]

Should be a thrilling match.
2-0 to Tottenham
Van Der Vaart. (Penalty)
Crouch.

With Ronaldo going missing for the entire match as he does in most big games.

Spurs XI - Gomes - Corluka, Gallas, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto - Sandro, Modric - Lennon, Bale - van der Vaart - Crouch

RMAD XI - Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Khedira , Di Maria, Özil, Ronaldo, Adebayor

Are those the actual teams?
I thought Ronaldo was meant to be injured?

Im thinking 3-2 real madrid! 2-2 and then a late goal for Real Madrid!

2-1 to Spurs, I think. Ozil, VDV and Crouch (inevitably) to score. Hope Spurs win, should be a good match. I also look forward to verbally poking Joss gleefully if they do go trhough.

So basically the line ups are exactly what we expected.. so sticking with my prediction.

Real Madrid 2-0 Spurs

Never been a bigger RM fan in my life. Think they'll win over two legs and probably get a score draw at WHL... Can Spurs do what Arsenal did at the Bernabeau? I don't think so - RM will be too much for them and Thud will have his hands full trying to track the brilliant Ozil.

Huddlestone has been injured for months. I doubt he'll be back at all this season.

As sunilvk7 posted, a strong line-up from both sides, considering injuries. Surprised Marcelo starts, as I heard he was injured quite recently. Must have been minor.

Sticking with my original prediction, I think Madrid will win comfortably, but I believe we have as good a chance as we'll have to get that away goal, given our attacking line-up. Modric in the middle ahead of Palacios means we'll have far more flair than when we paired Wilson and Sandro in the centre against Milan.

I think 2-0 to madrid (Ronaldo and Adebayor)

I dont think spurs can do what we (Liverpool) did to madrid (5-0 on aggregate) I think this will be the end of an excellent road for Spurs and sadly i dont think they will be in the CL next year (Although i hope Chelsea end up 5th)

Is... that... Jenas? On the wing? oO)

Adebarndoor! It would be, wouldn't it.

From crapy city , to the biggest stage of them all. GET IN ADEBAYOR!

You have got to be kidding me -.-

Adebayor obviously knows how to play against Tottenham.

You have got to be kidding me -.-

Adebayor obviously knows how to play against Tottenham.

You mean he knows how to knock in a free header off Jenas' slack marking?