Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur [19:45 - 05/04/11]

I never said you disagreed with it. Was merely stating a statistic for the other member who was saying "Harry out!"

Defoe is one of the best finishers in the EPL. He's just had a bad season, much like Rooney and Torres.
Crouch is a Target Man with UCL experience and has scored 7 goals in the UCL this season. He's also the entire reason why VDV has been so successful.

He may not use the players you've mentioned, but he signed the likes of Luka Modric, Rafael Van der Vaart, Jermain Defoe (again), Pavlyuchenko, Gomes, Gallas, Bale etc.

You're forgetting about all the good things he did for the club.

The only reason Bale played was because Harry was forced to play him as Assou-Ekotto was out injured. And Harry nearly sent him alone to Notts Forest

Doesn't matter why he played him. He was poor when he did play for a year, so Harry looked to loan him, not sell him to get some experience.

He played him instead when BAE got injured and look what happened.

I never said you disagreed with it. Was merely stating a statistic for the other member who was saying "Harry out!"

Ok sorry. Presumed you were talking to me because I was the last comment.

Defoe is one of the best finishers in the EPL. He's just had a bad season, much like Rooney and Torres.
Crouch is a Target Man with UCL experience and has scored 7 goals in the UCL this season. He's also the entire reason why VDV has been so successful.

He may not use the players you've mentioned, but he signed the likes of Luka Modric, Rafael Van der Vaart, Jermain Defoe (again), Pavlyuchenko, Gomes, Gallas, Bale etc.

You're forgetting about all the good things he did for the club.

Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.

Modric, Bale, Pav and Gomes were already there, whilst Levy completed the whole VDV transfer.