Resource icon

Reaving! 442 by TFF tweaked by RDF V1

Tactic works only when I used the holiday mode. When I actually watch the game my players play like a bunch of retards. Dont know why there is a difference at all..
any ideas?

Hi, thanks for the tactic, do you use any OI's at all?

Tactic works only when I used the holiday mode. When I actually watch the game my players play like a bunch of retards. Dont know why there is a difference at all..
any ideas?
If so you should ask your assman do the job for you: OI, briefing, teamtalk. OI and briefing can seriously change a tactic, and good teamtalk boosts morale, which is very important in recent FM.

First season with Milan - finished 2nd, lost in Coppa Italia final.

Second season - won the league, cup and Champions League.

My first XI is basically the same as when I took over only bought Godfrey in jan of second season;

Donnarumma
Calabria Godfrey Romagnoli Theo
Suso Bennacer Kessie Hakan
Piatek Leao

Great work!

What I've noticed is the faster your centre backs and strikers are the better, hence why I brought in Godfrey (17 pace).

Attachments

• A.C. Milan_ Competitions.png
    A.C. Milan_ Competitions.png
    422.7 KB · Views: 344
  • A.C. Milan_ Overview.png
    A.C. Milan_ Overview.png
    689.6 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
This tactic suits my team and getting real good results. However, against the elite teams (Barcelona, Atl. Madrid etc.I am getting crushed.

Untitled 1.jpg

Any ideas to tweak this tactic against elite teams?

Going to give this a go with Ipswich! Got a lot of talent in the middle but up top and wide may be an issue. Will bring in who I can

Has there been an update to the game or anything that has stopped this from working? Had a pretty great season and then all of a sudden only won 1 in 9 (including a 5-1 defeat at home)