Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Recent Date Updates

Reaction score
anyone know of any good data updates that are regular? i did use fmweegie which was good as i like to be as up to date as poss if im starting a new game, i fancy starting a new game now and there has just been a fmweegie update but i cant download it as its megaupload and that doesnt work when im away at uni :mad:

any help appreciated

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
I had a good update bookmarked but lost it now, I linked Kris he should have it for you. It updates every 2-3 days

Reaction score
any chance of someone explaining how to install these updates? im interested in using it :)

edit: never mind, reading the README file helps.. duh!

second edit: infact its not working. i installed like it said and it just starts the game without prompting me for which version.

Last edited:

ajw

Reaction score
I just dl'd the above update, and have started with City >_>.

WAge: 72k a week :D
Expectations: Win Prem after two years, while this season challenge for the title, and reach domestic finals.
Transfer budget:84m as a challenger, 117m if i say I can win it. Hehe.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Niiiiice. Bet you can't sign Ronaldo AND Torres though :D

ajw

Reaction score
They aren't realistic targets according to my *** man (who btw I think isn't there anymore).

So far i signed Frey for 17m, Mertesacker for 16m and Walter Samuel for 12m. Had a 32m bid for Gerrard rejected, and a 37m plus Johnson bid for Fabregas rejected :p. Need a left back.

Reaction score
when i get back 2 uni, will start as Man City....will continue as Villa whilst im home on my bro;s pc.....