Recent Date Updates

samleggott

Reaction score
anyone know of any good data updates that are regular? i did use fmweegie which was good as i like to be as up to date as poss if im starting a new game, i fancy starting a new game now and there has just been a fmweegie update but i cant download it as its megaupload and that doesnt work when im away at uni :mad:

any help appreciated

I had a good update bookmarked but lost it now, I linked Kris he should have it for you. It updates every 2-3 days

any chance of someone explaining how to install these updates? im interested in using it :)

edit: never mind, reading the README file helps.. duh!

second edit: infact its not working. i installed like it said and it just starts the game without prompting me for which version.

Last edited:
I just dl'd the above update, and have started with City >_>.

WAge: 72k a week :D
Expectations: Win Prem after two years, while this season challenge for the title, and reach domestic finals.
Transfer budget:84m as a challenger, 117m if i say I can win it. Hehe.

Niiiiice. Bet you can't sign Ronaldo AND Torres though :D

They aren't realistic targets according to my *** man (who btw I think isn't there anymore).

So far i signed Frey for 17m, Mertesacker for 16m and Walter Samuel for 12m. Had a 32m bid for Gerrard rejected, and a 37m plus Johnson bid for Fabregas rejected :p. Need a left back.

when i get back 2 uni, will start as Man City....will continue as Villa whilst im home on my bro;s pc.....