I'll keep it monthly then. :)
Small update soon.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:53 PM ----------

Hughton named Manager of the month

hughton-420x0.jpg

A well deserved reward for the former Ireland international.

As the usual end of month awards were handed out, it was Chris Hughton who picked up the one for manager. This was award to him after he took the Cannaries to the top of the Championship after 5 games, it has been a good month with the club winning 5 and drawing 1 in the league. The new owners who took over had this to say about Chris's start.

We made a strong choice when appointing him, which is what we told the fans. So they should be happier now that they are sitting happily at the top of the league. Of course we upset them but im sure that Chris has been a main feature during this time so far.

------------------------------------------------

Off Topic

Was a bit longer than i expected, got stuck into Ultimate team and completely forgot what i was going to do. Will have 2 month's updated throughout tommorrow, i hope. :)

Looking bad guys, don't think im going to have time to type or play more onto this story for a few weeks, because of my mock a-levels. I'll be back as quickly as possible. :)