Record Goalscorers - Beating Shearer's record

Won't beat Shearer's all time record but I currently have Simone Zaza on 30 league goals with 4 games to go so he just needs to score a goal a game for the last 4 matches to match Andy Cole's record of goals in a season. Seeming as hes got 52 goals in 50(1) appearences it could be possible.

For Aboubaker's goals I've been using the Goals Galore tactic with a few tweaks here and there.

Advanced Forward and i changed the mentality to control/attack depending on opponents. Note that he had players like Depay and Sterling to help with assists.

Where do you actually see who has the goalscoring record, i want to check who has the Italian one so i can have a go at breaking it.

Where do you actually see who has the goalscoring record, i want to check who has the Italian one so i can have a go at breaking it.

I haven't found where it says in the game! which is a shame! but it lets you know when you break it (I think) so must be somewhere...

So in conclusion, I can't help :)

Apparently this is the record

1Silvio Piola27519301953Lazio144Novara70Pro Vercelli51

but cant see it anywhere in game..

I haven't found where it says in the game! which is a shame! but it lets you know when you break it (I think) so must be somewhere...

So in conclusion, I can't help :)
In game has only season records online u should search^

Should beat the 275 Italian Goal Record Jovic is cruising at 21.

View attachment 304485

@Anekdotakias I am sure there was a place you could find it in game as well but cant remember where exactly.

Should beat the 275 Italian Goal Record Jovic is cruising at 21.

View attachment 763460

@Anekdotakias I am sure there was a place you could find it in game as well but cant remember where exactly.
Yes there is in every team first scorer of all time btw can u pm me with ur tactic it looks amazing i wasnt able even with ronaldo score over 30 goals per season (i dont really use him in every game though)