Im very much pleased to see you post in this thread again Laffles! Thank you very much! Again it was very informative and awesome! KUTGW!

No worries mate, It does take time to do these sort of things and I'm glad people appreciate that :)

Would love to see you cover the Laudrup role. That man could have me anytime.

Didn't even know my tactic had been up dated my Laffles will have to have a look at it now and see what he's done! Look out on FM12 for my tactic NEW Barcelona and Xavi passing !!

Well I had been using the Roole and two wingers that cut inside and working pretty well so far will update later for more info.

I know that FM 12 is almost out and in some ways his role is similar to Messi´s one.

But Matthias Sindelar, the original 'false 9' or withdrawn forward (lets say.. some years before this ressurgence), should be a interesting pick. I also know that theres no footage, but from the chronicles you can get the idea.

is this still being updated? I would love to see the Beckenbauer role

No-one could give Maradona an "official" position. He was given a free role, picking the ball up where ever he could. Mostly from the wing, cutting inside. He was a pretty special player, but that doesn't mean there was anything special about the role he played.

I agree, IMO complete forward with cuts inside, dribble down right and (maybe) hug the touchline special moves would do.

Yes, it's still being updated. The roles are hard to do though and take alot of time to perfect..

there are not many sweepers in the game. There are even less technically able liberos. What players do you think could be used in the Beckenbauer role?

there are not many sweepers in the game. There are even less technically able liberos. What players do you think could be used in the Beckenbauer role?

I was either going to create one using the editor or use Lucio of inter..

Lucio is the one i had in mind when thinking of today's libero, would be awesome to see your interpretation with him.

BTW, would be handy if you'd update the main post with links to the new ones Laffles. :)

All of the roles you have done have been top notch.

I just hope you continue enough so the Zidane role can see the light of day. No matter what tactic I use, I can never get my AMC to play like him.

hi there guys... I know most of you went through FM2012 but i guess if Laffles go on thoose works... I'm not really interested offensive play roles cuz i m doing perfect job by my creations i think but especially on defence if u can create beckenbauer-like defending role i ll accept your Mastermind. I share your dealing with fm and agree with it just please gimme some defensive cheats or share a beck-like role:))

All in all , I have utmost respect to your ability and congrate you cuz of good job u ve done so far.

Why don't you do it again in fm2012 thread :) It's brilliant