Zain_Rocks

Reaction score
27 June 2009 12:00 AM BST

Pulis to move on?

Many Stoke City Fans Have Just Woken Up, Eaten Breakfast, And Prepared for work, school or other things, that big news has come. People, who just turned on their televisions, switching channels, and getting on BBC, have got a shock of their life, Tony Pulis may resign? There have been news right now coming from BBC.Com that Tony Pulis wants to have a new challenge. He wants to get a job at a Asian Club, and news has come from The Daily Mail that Tony Pulis May Just Resign after The Stoke City Board have given him a resigning offer or a ultimatum.

tonypulisempics470x470.jpg

Not Stoke Manager Any More?

27th June 2009 4:00 PM BST

Stoke Fans Respond

Sky Sports Reporter and Stoke City Fan Steven Kemp has taken the opportunity to communicate with 3-Die Hard Stoke City Supporters, on this fine afternoon.

Steven: Thank you, I am here with Die-Hard 3 Stoke Fans, Following the Recent Happenings, It is a sad and chaotic scene around here, let me get in touch now with the fans......Can you tell me about your opinion on the news and your opinion on Tony Leaving?

Fan 1: I am definitely not liking this news and want it to be a myth and seeing the media misleading the whole point. Tony Pulis lead us to The Premier League, and has a tendency to do well with low budgets, which is a formidable job. So well...errr....Pulis shouldn't leave now, Stoke need him.

Steven: So the first one, wants Pulis to stay, let's listen to the second one.

Fan 2: I, like this first one, also want Tony to be here. Pulis had gelled in with the members, and as he has just done some signings like Kenwyne Jones, We need them gel with the current manager before a change of leadership, Tony should be here, but if he resigns, I won't mind it and should he come back, in that case, I'll welcome him with open arms.

Steven: So this guy was confident while speaking, no errs and he knew what he was talking, no offence meant, anyways let's just continue with the 3rd and last but not least-favourite Stoke Fan.

Fan 3: I also want Tony to stay, but shall he leave, he should be allowed to leave with a reception, guiding us to promotion was a brilliant feat, and keeping us in the Premier League quite convincingly, with the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool finding it hard to overcome us, just tells how great he is, I would wish for him to stay, but in the end, it's his choice.

Steven: So the fans want Pulis at Stoke. Does Pulis want himself? There is a press conference tommorow, Till Then This is Steve Kemp, Reporting from Sky Sports.

Stoke-fans_1122830.jpg

Supporting a New Gaffer?

28 June 2009 1:00 PM

Pulis is not remaining at Stoke

Stoke City have called a Press Conference for the Fans To Know The Truth and See the Climax of This Big and Shocking Speculation, Sky Sports, BBC, CNN and many other channels are reporting live.

At about 1:00 PM BST, Tony Pulis and Peter Coates have come and taken their respective seats, An Eager 100 Reporters Are Waiting To Ask Tony Pulis about the allegations. The mood first was full of grief but later it turned to a good mood of respect of a brilliant saying. However, The Good News Is Tony Pulis isn't joining a new club, he is staying with his family so he is not joining managing a Asian Club, For Now. Let's listen to him:

"Today I, Tony Pulis, am going to confirm one of the saddest moments for you Stoke Fans, that I am resigning from this club, Which is undoubtedly one of the toughest decisions of my life. My affiliation with this club now remains as a die-hard, life-long fans only. I haven't paid much attention to my family over the years and I want to change that. This was a tough decision, but my wife needs time with me, my children have got really depressed without their father, and I want to get back on Family Matters, Also I needed a break away from Football"​

And he added.

"I am aware of the fact I left at a bad time, and I won't remain here as we Stoke press on for top-half finishes. However, I will be following Stoke and football with my TV All The Way, and I don't want the fans disheartened by these events as I may return here. You guys have given me the best support ever, and I am glad our owner has secure finances, there are no conflicts in the very-determined squad. I made this decision by myself for myself and my family. Thanks to all Stoke staff, Chairmen, Players and The Fan Support, Again, I wish luck to the new man replacing me."

pulis.jpg

Resignation Confirmed

28 June 2010 5:30 PM

Peter Coates and the entire Stoke team have done a presentation for Tony Pulis, in the same room where Tony announced his departure, which features all of Tony Pulis's two spells at Stoke, including the Promotion of Stoke on The Premier League, and the convincing Performances in it.

stoke20promotion.jpg

The Potters Came in To The Premier League on the 2008-09 Season

Peter Coates has said two words now to Tony Pulis, before they departed from the room:
"THANK YOU!"

Following two spells at Stoke or The Britannia which was 2002-2005 and 2006-2010, Stoke City F.C. Have Thanked Him For His Extra-Ordinary Services.

Now Peter Coates and Stoke are looking for a new Manager. Sky Sports Now Has Listed a Following Number of Candidates:

SkySportsLogo.jpg

Martin O'Neill - 5-1
Martin Jol - 8-1
Luiz Felipe Scolari - 10-1
Steve McLaren 15-1
Carlos Dunga 20-1
Kenny Daglish - 25-1

O%27Neill%2C_Martin.jpg

Tempted back to Football Management Straight Away?

For news on Stoke's new Boss, How They Fare, Lot's More, Stay Updated here.​

Last edited:
@dannyck

Thanks mate, This is my first, so I may do errors, all monthly updates according to the game will follow, but I am a bit busy today.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM

11 July 2009 08:00 AM BST

Stoke new Boss To Be Unveiled Today

After a long two weeks, Stoke City Fans Can Finally see who is the new Manager at The Britannia, A Press Conference is going to be held at 1:00 PM, 5 hours from now, of the new manager with Peter Coates. CNN has asked few fans and most say that they want Martin O'Neill or Martin Jol at the helm, there will be news today, Buckle up your seats folks, this may cause rifts amongst fans.

365pcoates.jpg

Who has he chosen?

11 July 2010 11:00 AM BST

Stoke Fans Worst Fear?

There has been shocking news all in 3 hours, Martin Jol is Staying With Ajax, and Martin O'Neill isn't coming at Stoke. A sad news for Stoke Supporters and maybe Peter Coates, if he chose one among the following. Martin Jol has said in a Ajax Conference, when asked about leaving:

" Ajax is like a second home to me, and I am not leaving it to any extent, I am having a good time here and I don't intent to leave, So Please Don't Waste My Time "

While Martin O'Neill said:

" After just leaving Aston Villa, I don't want to come back to football, for about a year, so sorry Stoke and Peter, Look for someone else them me. "

A Shocker For Stoke Fans, And Let's See Who Peter Coates Picks.

11 July 2009 01:00 PM BST

A Very, Very Strange Pick.

The Press Conference Begin, Peter Coates has taken his seat:

" Today, I have chosen my Pick For Stoke City, It is a very unexpected pick which many Stoke fans Might Say But It is Definitely a Good Pick in My Eyes, This hasn't been a easy task, but I am extremely happy on my pick and on the manager agreeing to join me. This manager is one for the future and will certainly help us for long-term and current time. We hope everyone likes our pick, but to the fans, Just see the results, then you can criticize him to me.

Ok, let me tell you are very unexpected manager:

ZAIN MAHMOOD!!!"

Zain enters the room to the amazement of most journalists, a guy who is born from Pakistan, has got some experience of football playing, but is at his first job.

Zain took his seat and said this even before the questions:

" I understand many journalists and fans mad at Peter and Me For Me Being Manager but I would like to tell all of them, I have had a good career at Football. The likes of Sir Alex Ferguson, Carlo Ancelotti, Jose Mourinho were all said to be poor choices in their first years of the first club, but look at them now, So I request the fans to have patience, I promise That I will achieve them a top-half Finish."​

The mood changed to respect by journalists, Let us from Sky Sports give you the answers to the three best questions, we think.

Journalist No.1: You are under enormous pressure now at Stoke, Also you are here as New Stoke Manager, Tell us your feelings.

Zain: I am absolutely ecstatic to be hired first time in a Safe and Secure Premier League Club, Which has solid and decent potential, I will try my best to win trophies here and improve our good squad, I am aiming to destroy all pressure and give in brilliant performances.

Journalist No.2: How do you plan to play, I mean your tactical approach?

Zain: I will do a counter type of play and catching them on the break and also attacking at some times, I am a kind of gambler and tinkerer, and I hope I get most things right, and I want luck on my side. "

Journalist No.3: Tell us about your backroom staff plans and on your squad?

Zain: I have got some transfer targets in my mind and also some backroom staff people, but I won't really sell much. "​

So there you go, new rookie manager, Zain Mahmood at Stoke City, Let's See What will happen now.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

80441749.png

It has been a good summer, said by Stoke Fans, With Stoke Getting A Few Good People. Let us Tell You About All People Coming In:

IN -
arrowupgreen.gif
Landon Donovan from L.A. Galaxy at about £7,750,000

landon-donovan-la-galaxy.jpg

Rejecting Bigger Clubs for Stoke

Landon Donovan was first approached by the likes of Aston Villa, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid with Stoke in the equation. He accepted the contract offer from Real Madrid, but Real Madrid, for strange reasons, cancelled the offer, making a whole new process. This time Stoke gave him a bigger contract offer, which was effectively enough to get him at Stoke City, he was given the No.46 shirt.

Donovan says:

" I am still struggling to understand why Real didn't accept me, But I am glad they did, I will get more chances here at Stoke, It's a decent opportunity and I will fight for the underdog. There is pressure on me to perform, after coming at a big fee, on Stoke's standards, but I will perform, This is a great opportunity ".

Ricardo Fuller actually doesn't like the signing, seeing his first-team chances going to risk and sent out a scout to find a new club for which he can settle.

IN -
arrowupgreen.gif
Robert Pires from Villareal at about £600,000

Robert-Pires2-415x275.jpg

Needed experience?

Robert Pires, 35, has joined Stoke for a low fee, and Zain says he think will give a good 1-2 years before maybe leaving, and a cheap fee was fine. With Tuncay, Delap, Whitehead, Whelan and New-Signing Donovan able to play in his positions, he has a tough battle to get to first team but shall be a huge experience-giving midfielder and will be a huge asset for the top-half expected finish.

OUT -
redarrowdown.png
Ricardo Fuller to Sunderland for about £20,000,000

article-0-03AA38C1000005DC-89_233x390.jpg

Unhappiness leads to departure, but Zain is surprised.

Zain is surprised on the fact of the humongous fee that Stoke are offered. After rejected 10 and 12 million bids, Zain slapped a 20 Million Price Tag, In a Attempt to lure off Sunderland of Fuller, but Sunderland went on to pay the fee and Zain says that the un-happy Fuller, who after the signing of Donovan saw his first-team chances go to risk, should be allowed to leave which is his will.

Last edited:
You got 20 million for Fuller :O. Great deal right there!

@hellrocker

I am still surprised on it.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

IN -
arrowupgreen.gif
Matthew Briggs from Fulham at about £3,100,000

MBriggs.jpg

18 years, One for the present and the future

'One for the present and the future' are exactly the right words used by Stoke Boss Zain for new signing Matthew Briggs who impressed at Left-Back when Fulham beat Stoke (Will post this in August Update) is signed particularly as cover and for the future as Danny Higginbotham is on a bad patch of form and with Danny Collins not 100% and Zain planning to play Pugh at LM, he will get chances, This is Stoke's No.30.

IN -
arrowupgreen.gif
John Pantsil from Fulham at about £5,250,000
John-Pantsil-Fulham_1056078.jpg

Good signing?

John Pantsil has been signed on the deadline day, with Fulham fans not liking any bit of it as he was their favourite, a good deal and this guy will be a decent chap, I made him a William Gallas No.2 if people don't mind, that means No.10, FM didn't allow me to change numbers of decided ones, or Donovan would have gotten the No.10 Shirt.

And That Is The End of Transfer Business

Last edited:
Pre-Season

23rd June 2009

Stoke City 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid
(4 - 2 in Penalties)

attachment.php

(Friendly Match)

SCORE-SHEET

Fuller 16'
Forlan 42'

Penalty Shootout

Raul Garcia - Saved
Gudjohnsen - Scored

At.Madrid 0 - 1 Stoke​

Godin - Scored
Begovic - Scored

At.Madrid 1 - 2 Stoke​

Roberto - Saved
Whelan - Scored

At.Madrid 1 - 3 Stoke​

Sergio - Scored
Pennant - Scored

At.Madrid 2 - 4 Stoke (Stoke Win)​

Man Of The Match - Sergio Aguero

My Report

After bossing the possession in the first half, I am pleasantly happy to win this game. When you play with a strike force of Aguero and Forlan, keeping them at bay was a **** of a job, and the slothfulness was evident at times. But we were good catching them on the break and when Jones beat Perea and crossed it, The Un-Marked Fuller Did a Good Opening. We were then carved open by Tottenham and when Shawcross lost the ball to Forlan and Sorenson off his line, Forlan did a easy tap-in. We did have a good game, and I think we deserved to win.

reportb.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

8th August 2009

Stoke City 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur

attachment.php

(Friendly Match)

SCORE-SHEET

Rose 80'
Defoe 82'

Man Of The Match - Jermaine Defoe

My Report

I don't we deserved lose this 2-0, 1-0 might be OK, But 2-0 doesn't show how the game went, getting most of the game possession, I should have scored with the opportunities I got, but that was tough. I needed to score. But keeping a team like Tottenham, forget home, at bay for 80 minutes to me is a heck of a job, and I'll take it as a draw, Also, we didn't have Pantsil and Briggs for both Pre-Season Games, as I didn't sign them yet.​

For unfortunate reasons, (Window Problem), My Report for this game is lost, The Screen-Shot I mean

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Red%20Cross%20Logo%201.jpg

Robert Huth Injured

Huth has a twisted knee after twisting sharply during the match against Tottenham. The Physios say he is out for 3 to 4 weeks, which may well keep him out for September or 3 games.

Last edited:
he most likely sold him after that game was played but decided to post the transfer first

@JordanThompson93

I sold Fuller at 25 August, He was in the squad for first two games.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

August

15th August 2009

attachment.php
17042637.png

Stoke City 1 - 0 Bolton Wanderers

attachment.php
614f.png

(Barclays Premier League)

Score-Sheet

Fuller 61'​

Man of The Match - Andy Wilkinson (For setting up Fuller's goal, and being good at defense)​

My Report​

What was written a draw, I am glad we started with a win with our top-half finishing rivals, Fuller bagging a good 20-yarder was enough as I was rock solid and it was like Kevin Davies and Johan Elmander were up against Maldini, Puyol and Terry on Center-Backs because Faye, especially Faye, and Shawcross owned them. The supply was cut off. Their midfield was just a bit better, but the creativity of Tuncay and Fuller, along with the brilliance of Donovan, was good and Fuller has signed off, or left, in style. But nothing can be taken for granted as they played 70 minutes with ten men.

reportz.png

------------------------------------------------------

18th August 2009

attachment.php
17042637.png

Fulham 6 - 3 Stoke City

attachment.php
654k.png

Score-Sheet

Kenwyne Jones 4'
Danny Murphy 19'
Landon Donovan 54'
Bobby Zamora 63'
Bobby Zamora 65'
Matthew Briggs 69'
Danny Murphy 74'

Landon Donovan 78'
Danny Murphy 90'

Man of the Match - Danny Murphy (Scoring a hat-trick and getting 1-2 assists)

My Report

We didn't deserve to lose it 6-3. Etherington missing a open goal just after Donovan got his second. Sorenson dropping the ball which allowed Zamora to do 2-2. Briggs shot deflecting off Donovan and Sorenson caught going on the wrong side. Except for Donovan (8.8) no-one got a 7.0 or more rating. Sorenson getting 4.8, Wilkinson get 4.6, Higginbotham getting 3.4 (Worst Player) and Marc Wilson getting 4.7 are not defensive standards. We need to win the mid-week game against Norwich. A tired Fuller didn't play today, or this could have been his last game.

splitreport.png

25th August 2009

attachment.php
carlingx.png

Stoke City 2 - 1 Norwich City

attachment.php
norwich.png

(Carling Cup or League Cup)

Score-Sheet

Santiago Ezquerro 12'
Landon Donovan 81'
Ryan Shawcross 90'

Man of the Match - Jermaine Pennant (Assisting both goals)

My Report

A good game with a never-say-die attitude. A unlucky goal which came when a headed away corner fell to Delap who's shot deflected to Ezquerro who was a little away from Shawcross and went on to beat Sorenson one-on-one. Later on, A Pennant through-ball went through the defence with Donovan getting a 6-yard tap-in. In the final seconds, a Pires cross inside the box deflected out for a corner. Pennant found Shawcross 8-yards out and he headed in, McNamee marking the far post, missed his interception and it deflected off him before going in. I did not use the corner bug, and I will upload the photo as proof now, good game, but expected more, shouldn't leave it late.

shawcrossheadsit.png

Shawcross Goal

matchreport.png

29th August 2009

17042637.png

attachment.php

Manchester United 4 - 0 Stoke City

attachment.php
680.png

Score-Sheet

Dimitar Berbatov 28'
Dimitar Berbatov 45'
Paul Scholes 71'
Javier Hernandez 89'

Man of the Match - Dimitar Berbatov (Scoring two goals)

My Report

I really don't know what to write here. We were going to lose heavily against United, and I am surprised it's only 4 goals. Could have been alot worse, Not much too say. Outplayed, Outdone by your rivals, and your fans are extra mad. We will try to win in the next game. Tuncay has picked up a small 1-2 day injury.

reportf.png

AWARDS

Our New Signing, Matthew Briggs, has been given The Premier League Young Player of The Year Award, but since he played all the months matches with Fulham, it's counted as a Fulham team award.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:57 PM ----------

September

After a poor opening month, we begin September, which is by far a good month for Stoke City and we played well in this month, see below for proofs.

12th September 2009

attachment.php
17042637.png

Stoke City 3 - 0 Newcastle United

attachment.php
688el.png

Score-Sheet

Kenwyne Jones 70'
Landon Donovan 76'
Eidur Gudjohnsen 81'

Man of The Match - Landon Donovan (Scoring a goal and playing good)

My Report

A good solid game at home, where we should perform. Good result keeping them at bay and not offering space. Dominating and not taking chances for about 60-70 minutes. We need to play like this mostly against these relegation-threatened teams. In short words, Good solid Match, Want to Keep The Form, Want Donovan's partnership with Jones to keep on working. Good Response after the 4-0 thrashing against Man Utd. Robert Huth will sit out the game of Birmingham only after the injury he got.

repor.png

20th September 2009

attachment.php
17042637.png

Birmingham City 0 - 1 Stoke City

attachment.php
609.png

Score-Sheet

Abdoulaye Faye 13'

Man of The Match - Abdoulaye Faye (Scored the only goal to round off a solid display)

My Report

Beating Birmingham City on the road, or at St.Andrews, for a team like Stoke is a tough job, but I am glad we won, thanks to Faye, for using a technique which I used with Terry when I managed Chelsea. Let him attack the near post, un-marked and head past the keeper who goes off his line, (Corner Tactic, Which Doesn't Always Work). Good game and 2 wins in a row and more importantly, two clean-sheets in a row. Ok Parnaby got sent off, but that was 18 minutes from time. Good rock-solid game.

reportmotmfaye.png

23rd September 2009

attachment.php
carlingx.png

Sunderland 3 - 4 Stoke City
(After Extra-Time)

attachment.php
722c.png

Score-Sheet

Asamoah Gyan 19'
Abdoulaye Faye 60'
Ryan Shawcross (OG) 69'
Danny Welbeck 79'
Landon Donovan 83'
Danny Pugh 90'
Landon Donovan 96' (Extra-Time)

Man of The Match - Landon Donovan (Two goals and a Assist)

My Report

A great fight-back, a great game, fighting to the end. When Abdoulaye Faye scored, I was elated that we were level, at the Stadium of Light. Shawcross got a unlucky own-goal and I don't blame him much, and poor defending let Welbeck slip past the defence to maybe eliminate Stoke. But Kenwyne Jones through-ball found Donovan who scored a good one-on-one to give hope and Danny Pugh scored a 20-yarder on his right foot to level things. Donovan got some deflections and then the ball to his feet to win a memorable night. A great game, 3 wins in a row.

reportrb.png

28th September 2009

attachment.php
17042637.png

Aston Villa 2 - 2 Stoke City

attachment.php
603q.png

Score-Sheet

John Carew 26'
Landon Donovan 90'
John Carew 90'
Rory Delap 90'

Man of The Match - John Carew (For getting two goals)

My Report

For the only 1 thing I hate in this game is Faye getting a yellow card, which gives him his 5th yellow card and a 1-match ban which makes him not playing against Arsenal. Shawcross is in a bad patch of form and I have a small crisis, but it's against Arsenal, and I don't expect the team to win that game. To the game, John Carew scored a good header first on, Etherington then cutted in and was five yards and could had lobbed to the far post, or beaten Friedel to the near post, but shot straight at Friedel. Later on, Jones beat Collins and Donovan got the ball and beat Luke Young and Richard Dunne and got the far post top-corner. Remember the foul, in which Faye earned a yellow, well it was on the edge of the box and Carew scored from the free-kick. Late on, Pires's shot was saved of Friedel and 2-3 Aston Villa People Got in a Mess allowing Delap to level things. Good game, Solid Game, 4 game unbeaten streak. A Good Month.

6minsinjurytimereport.png

AWARDS

I, Manager Zain Mahmood, am second in the Barclays Premier League Manager of the Month award, Which Went To Mick McCarthy of Wolves. Also Wolves Full-Back Halford netted two goals and was good defensively to get Player of the Month award but our Landon Donovan was second. So good month in every way. We are sixth in the table.

EDIT: Sorry we are seventh in the league.

pltable.png

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Stoke have strangely changed their kits, and the 2009-10 kits will only be used till October, and Stoke have new kits, made by Ross Galloway

We have a new shirt sponsor in Siemens as Brittania's contract with us as kit sponsor has ended

stokeh.png

HOME KIT

stokea.png

AWAY KIT

stoket.png

3rd KIT

Please No Great Work Zain Here as Ross-Galloway made this, Check this

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/ross-galloways-kit-request-thread-t47251.html

Last edited:
Actually I just read and it's quite good. Although, you are 7th in the league, not 6th?

@AllStampedOut, I know it's a typo, corrected now :D

Last edited:
October

A good month of September ends and a new month begins, Stoke had a excellent month of September and look to keep their unbeaten run, let's see what will happen.

3rd October 2009

attachment.php

STOKE CITY 2 - 0 ARSENAL
attachment.php

602z.png

Score-Sheet

Rory Delap 45'
Kenwyne Jones 48'

Man of The Match - Kenwyne Jones (Came of the bench to score a goal immediately and use his physical appearance to destroy the Arsenal defense.)

My Report

A good home win but not that famous mind you. Arsenal have fielded a second-string line-up due to midweek Carling Cup and that even promoted the Post and Pre-Match Analysis Person to say he predicts Stoke to win. We had a good solid game and luck is on our side, The toughest fixture in the season becomes easy.

slineup.png

Arsenal's Strange Second-String Line-up

reportr.png

17th October 2009

attachment.php

STOKE CITY 0 - 0 WIGAN

attachment.php

Score-Sheet

No Goal, 0-0 Draw.

Man of the Match - Charles N'Zogbia (His constant runs meant the opposition could never relax)

My Report

A bore draw. Not much in it with Wigan better on the first half and we better on the second. No Real Chances and Counter Mentality. We could have won or lost this on another day but that's football, let's see what happens in our next away encounter.

reportb.png

24th October 2009

attachment.php

BLACKBURN 0 - 0 STOKE CITY
attachment.php

Score-Sheet

No Goal, 0-0 Draw.

Man of The Match - Paul Robinson (Many Great Saves to keep a Clean Sheet)

My Report

Another bore draw. Another stalemate. But we faced 4th placed Blackburn this time at their own homeground and keeping it a tie is tough. Also with Paul Robinson being the Man of The Match, It shows we had the better of the chances to finish the game off. So solid performance by the team, but I am itching for a win.

reportnq.png

27th October 2009

attachment.php

STOKE CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF

attachment.php

Score-Sheet

Eidur Gudjohnsen 76'
Eidur Gudjohnsen 80'

Man of The Match - Eidur Gudjohnsen (Two Late Goals To Win Us The Match)

My Report

A good solid win. A fine performance sees us in the quarter-final and exceed expectations. Also luck sees us as in Quarters we face Hull (The only Championship side left). Back to the match, Good work by Eidur Gudjohnsen to score two close rangers because we were finding it hard to score. However, we are through and that's what matters in these midweek games, and I played a second string side.

reportm.png

31st October 2010

attachment.php

STOKE CITY 3 - 0 CHELSEA

attachment.php

Score-Sheet

Tuncay Sanli 22'
Tuncay Sanli 40'
Landon Donovan 65'

Man of The Match - Tuncay Sanli (For getting two goals)

My Report

What a game. Chelsea playing a reserve 4-1-2-1-2 was a meat for my 5 men midfield, and the luck stays with us. Destroying the champions is a joy to behold and we have got luck and the matches we thought we would lose, Luck goes to us and we win it CONVINCINGLY. So that is 8 games unbeaten. Good season so far.

reportj.png

AWARDS

I again am in Manager of The Month Award, This time I am 3rd.

bpltable.png

Last edited:
any chance of some transfer list cus 20 mil for fuller no! ive tried getting that in 10 games nobody does it ?

any chance of some transfer list cus 20 mil for fuller no! ive tried getting that in 10 games nobody does it ?

I at first think the game has got a glitch. I know 20 M for fuller is not possible as I went over a new game and tht didn't happen. Maybe some problem, and this may now ruin this story :(

stoektransfers.png

Last edited:
Tbh, I think he's edited a few players, I'm currently in 2017 with Stoke, well positioned to know most of the results he's picked up are near enough impossible in the first season.

Last edited:
@JMH1628

May I tell you, I have played 12 Seasons with Chelsea, 5 with Man City, 4 with Liverpool, United and Arsenal (Took me 2 months). I am experienced. :) These results are possible, and I never use FM EDITOR, NEVER!, which results are not possible, I'd like to know. Begovic has saved me this season actually, just see the match report on the matches I drew, he saves us alot, and I find him better than Sorenson. Which results again? I can start a new Chelsea FC Story, If u find this unreal, cuz I am not such a guy!!!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Something wrong has happened with the pictures, I'll repost them in a edit after a while!