Can you give an example of who can be the best players according to the roles for this tactic? @9Batistuta

I think PACE is very important, so that's what you should look for. Moise Kean, Origi, Isak or good players to get on loan for example. Lacazette, Aubameyang, Welbeck, Lukaku, Rashford, Martial, Werner etc.

A very nice tactic indeed.
Tweaked it a bit, tho; ticked 'focus play down the right&left', 'work ball into box' , wingers roles changed to APs. Works very well!

Trying this out now in my 2 season with LAFC. But it dont fit any of my strikers to play use one of them as a complete forward, can one of the f.ex be a pressing forward?

ANything else i should know about? OI etc? SOrry im a bit stressed out because of some bad results on my save so was the lazy one and did not read all the post well enough haha, thanks guys!:D

Trying this out now in my 2 season with LAFC. But it dont fit any of my strikers to play use one of them as a complete forward, can one of the f.ex be a pressing forward?

Not sure, I still think pace is really important for both strikers.

can you post a ss of your set pieces and line up please

Set pieces are in the tactic. AML or AMR take the corners.

In the Chamionship I played with this line-up:
Berisha

Aarons DR
McCorie DC
Mavropanos DC (or Ampadu)
Gibbs DL (or Bryan)

Sturaro BWM (or Joe Williams)
Grujic BBM (or Seri)

Kent AMR
Sessegnon AML (or Ojo)

Hernandez CF (loan from Watford) or Abraham
Mousset AF (or Nketiah)

PREMIER LEAGUE
View attachment 23139

Hi. have you made any tweaks with the new patch? Love your work. Thanks

Im on iPad, are there any player instructions? Thanks

Class!

Great tactic!

Was lacking inspiration and dropping down the table in my third season in the premier league with Coventry. Needed progress and it wasnt happening.

Downloaded this tactic, 49 games unbeaten. 2 CL's 3 EPL's and numerous other trophies within 3/4 seasons ive built a sky blue rivalry with Man City and we are both dominating english football.

Attractive, realistic and a good challenge for scouting the right players.

recommended.

Great tactic!

Was lacking inspiration and dropping down the table in my third season in the premier league with Coventry. Needed progress and it wasnt happening.

Downloaded this tactic, 49 games unbeaten. 2 CL's 3 EPL's and numerous other trophies within 3/4 seasons ive built a sky blue rivalry with Man City and we are both dominating english football.

Attractive, realistic and a good challenge for scouting the right players.

recommended.

THANX!

Is it still working? I've been trying some other formations, but maybe this was my best one...

Its not working so good anymore.
but Can you please Update it? I loved the Way my teams play with this formation.

Its not working so good anymore.
but Can you please Update it? I loved the Way my teams play with this formation.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I made a few changes and it's working like a charm again(H)