attachment.php
attachment.php

Chelsea - Bournemouth 0-4
Bournemouth - Chelsea 4-1
Bournemouth - Man Utd 2-0

how come you set the oi by the assistant manager , dont you think it might effect your tactic?

how come you set the oi by the assistant manager , dont you think it might effect your tactic?

I bet it does, but I just hire the best assistant manager I can find and make sure he has high stats for Tactical en Motivating

Hi batigol, the wingers must have the correct foot on side or i can play inverted foot? And only AML takes the corners? Thank's

Last edited:
Hi batigol, the wingers must have the correct foot on side or i can play inverted foot? And only AML takes the corners? Thank's

I prefer left footed on the left and right footed on the right, because it seems to work the best.

Only AML takes corners, but if you want someone else to take the corners, you can switch players in the corner set up of course. It's a TFF corner set up.

attachment.php
attachment.php

After Bournemouth I took over at Man Utd and won the PL and the FA Cup. I expected to get around 100 points, but 90 was enough to win the title. Slightly dissapointing though with this great squad.

I prefer left footed on the left and right footed on the right, because it seems to work the best.

Only AML takes corners, but if you want someone else to take the corners, you can switch players in the corner set up of course. It's a TFF corner set up.

Ok thank's mate

AML LEFT FOOTED AND AMR RIGHT FOOTED!!!

AML TAKES CORNERS!!

ASSISTANT MANAGER OI AND TEAM TALKS AND TEAM TRAINING

Helo the V3 works with other team ?

YESSS! It seems to work with every team, just as long as you have the right players. After Newcastle I tried it with Spurs and that was just too easy. Now I'm trying it with Nottingham Forest and I'm currently top of the Championship(H)

i thionk this tactic is being underestimated, i was curious and tried it out , and i have to say that results were very good and the type of foootball played was very offensive