i thionk this tactic is being underestimated, i was curious and tried it out , and i have to say that results were very good and the type of foootball played was very offensive

Thanx! I agree;)

NOTTINGHAM FOREST PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS:O(6)(H):D

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi Batistuta, can you put the player filters or the principal attributes for role?

Hi Batistuta, can you put the player filters or the principal attributes for role?

You need quality players, but not top players to win the title with this tactic. Make sure you have a lot of pace up front and at the back.

DC: pace/acceleration 13/14 or higher DL/DR: pace and acceleration is always high with these players (14 or higher)
AML/AMR: pace/acceleration 15 or higher (I prefer 16 or higher)
Strikers: pace/acceleration 15 or higher
BWM: should score high in this role
BBM: should score high in this role, but should also be strong in the BWM role

Hello, did you play the whole season with only 1 striker or just that game?

I probably finished this game in a 4-5-0 formation, because of my one goal lead. But I always start in a 4-2-4 formation. I use a 4-1-4-1 formation to protect a lead in the final 5-10 minutes.

I probably finished this game in a 4-5-0 formation, because of my one goal lead. But I always start in a 4-2-4 formation. I use a 4-1-4-1 formation to protect a lead in the final 5-10 minutes.
Do you change only the position on the pitch or also the instructions and the role of the players?

Hi there. Just wondering, who’s usually the top scorer with this tactic? I am currently using a few tactics that are great but unfortunately my striker (Fabio Silva) rarely scores

Do you change only the position on the pitch or also the instructions and the role of the players?

4-1-4-1

DR and DL on Full back defensive role.
Drag AMR and AML to MR and ML position on Wide midfielder automatic (it changes automatically)
Drag an Advanced forward to the defensive midfielder position and put him on defensive.

That's all I change, team instructions stay the same. It usually works, most of the time I even score another goal(H)

Hi there. Just wondering, who’s usually the top scorer with this tactic? I am currently using a few tactics that are great but unfortunately my striker (Fabio Silva) rarely scores

Your strikers will score most of the goals. Both Advanced Forwards score around 30 goals and the Inside Forwards about 15 goals.

CRYSTAL PALACE PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!
attachment.php
attachment.php

I tried to become champions with a team that had never been champions of England. I started at Fulham and after leading them back to the PL, I took over at Palace. I only needed two seasons to win the PL:D Red Bull 4-2-4 V3 still works like a charm(6)