Red Dead Redemption

Looks good,is this just for PS3 or is it on 360 aswell?

Had this one on pre order for months and it's just a shame it comes out the same day as Alan Wake because that looks great too and I can't afford both :(

I didn't think the multiplayer would be anything more than GTA's but they've improved on it extensively. I hope you can turn off the auto aim though because I don't like things to be too easy.

Anyone looking for someone to play this with on the 360 then give me a shout. :)

I have been looking forward to this game for a while now. I can't wait to try the multiplayer especially!

Looks pretty good. Might get it when I get my PS3 in the summer.

Been wanting this game since it was announced, will definately be getting along with Alan Wake.

Looks pretty good. Might get it when I get my PS3 in the summer.

Do it. I'll be getting it as well and we can rape Desperate Dan wannabes in the desert.

Have any of you guys played the original? Red Dead Revolver? It was a great game on PS2, one that my brother and I loved, but it never had any multiplayer capabilities.

This time around, it looks even better with a great online system. Honestly I'm well excited about this one. :wub:

Was Red Dead Revolver open world like Redemption? I never bothered with it and I wish I had of now. I don't have a PS2 any more. :(

It was storyline and therefore rather linear, though it was still fun to maul people with revolvers. :)

Gun is another PS2 game which was more open-world than RD Revolver, and brilliant too.

**** the PS2 owned. :(

Yeah, I'm mega psyched for this game. It was in my top 3 games I was looking forward to this year along with FF13 and ME2. Personally I don't really care about the multiplayer in the game, but I'm not really one for multiplayer anyway- the only game I actively play multiplayer is TF2!

One of the best looking things about it is that the world really does feel alive. Whereas GTA 4 did this to some extent with added things like meeting strangers for mini-missions and such; this seems to have that massively developed. You might be roaming the land and see a woman being kidnapped or other small things like this. I think this has potential to be a very very immersive world.

Read Dead Revolver was a fantastic game and I've been waiting for a sequel ever since. The fact that this is more open world makes it even more amazing and I am waiting in suspense for its release.

Last edited:
I have been looking forward to this
Apparently like GTA only in the wild west
Red Dead Revolver was an immense game

when i first saw this game, i thought it looked naff and poor quality.
However since hype about it has started to build up, and more video's have become available, my opinion has definately changed. May get this, though i'm enjoying Battlefield Bad Company 2 atm.

Like Craven I am already getting Alan Wake. Is there a demo available on live JP?

There is no demo planned Kris, Rockstar rarely bother with them. Probably has something to do with the size of the game so a demo would be too big. The missus is gonna kill me but **** it, I'm getting both this and Alan Wake on release :p

I'm definately getting this. Pre-ordered the other day, probably the game i'm most looking forward to getting this year

I heard about it a few weeks ago, looks amazing
Sooooo annoying they put the release date back a month to late May :mad:

I don't mind them putting it back another month to iron out some bugs because it makes for a better experience and less to gripe about. Wwhen a game gets delayed 3-4 years like Alan Wake has, then it's a ******. :(