Red Dead Redemption

The game is an all time great as far as im concerned. I still play it now almost a year on from its release.

Great game, great story, graphics, guns, characters. But I think the really great thing is how easy you can get side tracked. You could be trying to get from A to B and on the way there will be multiple fun things to do that will distract you. Truly is a credit to the designers to make something that good. Can't wait for GTA V, whenver it is out

How far in are you?

Got an hour or 2 into it on my old xbox. Since that was knackered and Ive got a new Box I really dont feel any urge to start it up again.

Seemed over hyped to me. lots of hitting A button for ages to go from one dusty place to another :S

Its alright, had fun with it for a couple of weeks and was really into it, wears you down after sometime tho

Got an hour or 2 into it on my old xbox. Since that was knackered and Ive got a new Box I really dont feel any urge to start it up again.

Seemed over hyped to me. lots of hitting A button for ages to go from one dusty place to another :S

The story and proper gameplay probably haven't got fully underway yet, it's worth it once you get there. When you're riding horses only tap A every 3 seconds or so, keeps you going top speed and conserves stamina. Travelling will get quicker as you get better horses, and once you buy a campfire thing you can quick travel anywhere.

The story and proper gameplay probably haven't got fully underway yet, it's worth it once you get there. When you're riding horses only tap A every 3 seconds or so, keeps you going top speed and conserves stamina. Travelling will get quicker as you get better horses, and once you buy a campfire thing you can quick travel anywhere.

Yeah I had the campfire and all bit the game hadn't grabbed me much. I think ill give it another go when I get enough time to actually get a decent way into it

The game is an all time great as far as im concerned. I still play it now almost a year on from its release.

It is a great game. Just a bit too much riding from one end of the map to another for me though.

I'm looking forward to playing through it again though.

It is a great game. Just a bit too much riding from one end of the map to another for me though.

I'm looking forward to playing through it again though.
Just set up a camp and you can quick travel to your waypoint.