Red Devils Domination

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 39K
November

Probably my worst month in charge so far, only managing 3 wins in 7 and they all came at the beginning of the month. Worst of all was losing to Man City and Tottenham both away from home and my two biggest rivals in the league.

3 - 1 Blackburn A
Bale 8 Falcao 16, 21

2 - 1 Benfica H
Valencia 19 Smalling 86

3 - 1 Newcastle H
Bale 5 Nani 69 Ferdinand 73

0 - 2 Man City A

0 - 0 Everton H

0 - 1 Schalke A

1 - 2 Tottenham A
Van Persie 9

Not only did we lose 3 in 4 games but to not score in 3 games was shocking i dropped Falcao and started Van Persie and things were looking rosey when he scored early on but Spurs hit back with 2 goals in 6 minutes right after half time. The only saving grace with the 3 losses was that they were all away games so i will get them all back when they visit Old Trafford.

Player of the Month
View attachment 285188
Hard to find anyone really after our poor end to the month, he did score two early goals for us in the two league games we won which were key.

December 2013

A much better month this time around with 6 wins in 7 games and advancement in two cup competitions being key to my dreams of a treble.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
4 - 0 Cardiff H
Falcao 14, 49 Valencia 34 Van Persie 52

2 - 0 Chelsea H
Van Persie 83 Falcao 90

1 - 0 PAOK H
Vidic 52

0 - 1 A Norwich

3 - 0 Swansea H
Nani 31 Fletcher 61 Jones 78

3 - 0 West Brom A
Falcao 15, 23, 37

1 - 0 Stoke H
Van Persie 51

Glad to be through to the knockout stages of the Champions league and went through top of the group comfortably, the Chelsea win was incredible we bombarded them for the whole of the second half and i thought it was going to end a bore draw but two goals in the last 10 mins was brilliant. I dont know how we can then go to Norwich and lose, we picked ourselves up after that though and won three league games in a row with Man City imploding at the same time with 1 draw and two losses putting me 8 points clear heading into Jaunary.

Transfer Window January 2014

Transfers in; Christophe Seeger £5 Million from Stuttgart
Lewis Holtby £21 Million from Schalke

View attachment 285189
I signed Seeger a Hot prospect GK as Lindegaard wanted first team football so i planned on letting him go, As you know i have played Schalke 4 times in the past two seasons so know at first hand how good Holtby can be and he is only young and can play CM or AMC so will be used as often as possible

Transfers Out;
Angelo Henriquez Loan FC Twente
Nick Powell Loan Swansea
View attachment 285190View attachment 285191
Neither of these two are getting anywhere near my first team at the moment and i dont know how Powell is going to even get into the Swansea side.

January 2014

7 wins in 9 games was a good haul this month especially as i won all 5 premier league games but went out of one cup that i hoped to retain.

4 - 0 Watford H
Kagawa 26 Falcao 40 Eustace o.g 83 Vidic 86

FA Cup 3rd Round
4 - 0 Bolton H
Nani 24 Kagawa 40, 88 Falcao 53

Capital One Cup Semi Final First Leg
1 - 0 Everton H
Falcao 8

2 - 1 Sunderland A
Kagawa 10 Van Persie 90 P

3 - 2 Arsenal H
Falcao 73 Van Persie 76 Jones 86

1 - 0 Aston Villa A
Van Persie 85

Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg
0 - 1 Everton A
Lost on Penalties

FA Cup 4th Round
3 - 3 Derby A
Falcao 17, 19 Holtby 22

3 - 1 Liverpool H
Bale 19, 46 Valencia 29

Devastated with the Everton result as we controlled the game for the most and conceded late on to push it to penalties were we missed 3 in a row and they scored all 4. Thought there would be redemption going 3 - 0 up against Derby with only 22 mins gone to then get pegged back in the second half was unbelievable, nice to then smash Liverpool to get us back on track

Player of the Month
View attachment 285217
Had to be Falcao with 6 goals in 7 games this month although Kagawa did have his good moments this month he was shocking in the Everton defeat

Febuary

4 wins out of 6 this month the Arsenal game is one i quickly want to forget though!

0 - 4 Arsenal A

FA Cup 4th Round Replay
5 - 0 Derby H
Carrick 9 Vidic 16 Kagawa 24 Bale 46 Santon 57

3 - 1 Wolves A
Falcao 48, 73, 88

3 - 1 QPR H
Jovetic 52 Van Persie 58 Kagawa 68

FA Cup 5th Round
0 - 0 Blackburn A

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg
1 - 0 PSG A
Falcao 28

After the Arsenal game it was nice to get back to winning ways by thrashing Derby in the cup, every time i seem to drop points Man City slip up to so the league race is heating up.
Player of the Month
View attachment 285219
Had to be my main man Falcao again bagging 4 goals in the 3 games he started in .

March

A fantastic month winnig 6 out of 8 games and the most important being the win against title challengers Man City, going out of the Champions league though was hard to take PSG have bought up the Premier League with signings of Obi Mikel, Yohan Cabaye, Demba Ba and Per Mertesacker.

3 - 1 West Ham H
Kagawa 8 Bale 11 Falcao 77

3 - 2 Southampton A
Fletcher 36 P, 50 Valencia 54

FA Cup 5th Round Replay
1 - 1 Blackburn H
Van Persie 28
Win on Penalties

0 - 4 Newcastle A

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg
1 - 2 PSG H
Falcao 108
Loss on away goals

2 - 0 Reading H
Valencia 54 Bale 85

3 - 1 Blackburn H
Falcao 46, 54 Vidic 75

3 - 1 Man City H
Falcao 3, 64 Jovetic 28

After the heartache of being knocked out of the Champions League practically wrapping up the league with an emphatic win against main rivals Man City was a brilliant way to end the month

Player of the Month has to be Darren Fletcher nice to see him get on the scoresheet this month after pulling the strings in midfield all season long.

April

Going strong in the League and FA Cup hopefully means a Double is on the cards, retaining the League is the main priority but i will be playing the first team in the next FA Cup fixture .

3 - 0 Tottenham H
Falcao 48 Van Persie 55 Valencia 91

1 - 2 Everton A
Falcao 10

3 - 1 Chelsea A
Falcao 30 Kagawa 32 Bale 72

FA Cup Semi Final
4 - 2 Tottenham N
Falcao 42, 50 Kagawa 52 Bale 64

7 - 1 Norwich H
Falcao 2, 5, 15, 30, 43, 47 Fletcher 36

6 - 0 West Brom H
Falcao 21, 29, 67 Valencia 52 Rooney 78

Two amazing results which mean we end the month well ahead in the league with Man City only having a game in a hand.
Player of the month
View attachment 285224
Had to be Falcao again, he scored an incredible 14 goals in only 6 games including a brace, a hat trick and a double hat trick!

May

Double success but two league loss to end the season leave me unimpressed.

2 - 3 Swansea A
Mats Daehli Falcao 81

FA Cup Final
1 - 1 Arsenal N
Carrick 23
Kagawa wins it for us on penalties (4-3)
View attachment 285226

0 - 3 Stoke A

Brought back down to earth with the Stoke result after resting the entire team, in the end i won the league after Man City dropped points in their 2 games in hand.

League Table End
View attachment 285228

Team of the Season
View attachment 285229

Man Utd Team of the Season
View attachment 285230

Fans Player of the Year
Falcao

My Player of the Year
Bale

Worst Player of the Year
W. Rooney

Falcao was on fire this season and proved he was worth his inflated transfer fee, Bale not only bags goals but set up so many of Kagawas and Valencias goals with wonderful crosses. As for Rooney he simple does not fit into my team he is poor when he plays and others are playing brilliant around him, most recently he has filled in for Carrick when he was injured.

A quick update that i will now be doing season by season reviews to save on time as you can see on the screenshots i am actually in 2021 so will take up the story properly with monthly updates at the beginning of that season.

2014/2015 Season

Transfers
View attachment 285231

3 good young players coming into the squad with Papa and Thiago playing first team football and Castillo a potential wonderkid at only 16 and a high potential at LB. £20 Million for Nani was just too good to pass up he was getting no where near the team with Valencia at AMR playing so well and me using Van Persie as back up i that position.
Rooney was in the last year of his contract and wanted £300,000 a week to stay on and as i barely use him anyway i decided to transfer list him, literally nobody wanted him and i had to lower my asking price several times until eventually Wolves signed him, i very much doubt they are paying him £300,000 a week either!

Friendlies
View attachment 285232

Capital One Cup
View attachment 285233

FA Cup
View attachment 285234

Champions League
View attachment 285235

A poor showing in all the Cup competitions this year luckily we more than made up for it in the league.
Premier League
View attachment 285240View attachment 285241

League Table
View attachment 285242

Team of the Season
View attachment 285243

View attachment 285244

Good stuff mate, liking it so far. Falcao is literally a beast, season by season is a good idea so we can catch up to where you are :)

2015/2016 Season

Transfers
View attachment 285245
The Jack Wilshere transfer was rather indulgent but i felt as if i didnt need many new players and he will be a main stay in the team for years, Crisetig is also a personal favourite of my and is a stalwart in my team.
I would have liked to keep Vidic but he wasnt going to sign a new contract for anything under £200,000 a week!

This year i won a Quadruple in winning the Capital One Cup, Fa Cup, Community Shield, Premier League and Champions League, i would like to win the European Super Cup and the Club World Championship next season to complete one objective of winning every cup possible.

Capital One Cup
View attachment 285246

FA Cup
View attachment 285247

Premier League
View attachment 285248View attachment 285249

Champions League
View attachment 285250

Final Premier League Table
View attachment 285251

Premier League Major Transfers
View attachment 285252

Team of the Season
View attachment 285253

View attachment 285254

Good stuff mate, liking it so far. Falcao is literally a beast, season by season is a good idea so we can catch up to where you are :)

Hopefully he has a few good more years in him as you will see in later posts i struggle to replace him with anyone of his caliber

could you post your tactic please so i could see how you are playing Bale,Falcao and Van persie please

2016/2017 Season

Transfers
View attachment 285262
First things first i got taken over just before the new season and my debts got wiped meaning we were making an absolute fortune as the ground has been increased to 100,000 capacity and we have no cripling debt payments to make.
So i decide to blow the lot and bring Ronaldo home, i know £98Million is a lot and hes on ridiculous wages but i thought why not i dont need many other players i had some prospects coming through and Kurt Zouma was someone i had been after for ages. He became a main stay in my Barcelona save from FM 2012 and hopefully will do in this save.
Also managed to sell Holtby as he wasnt getting a game and Arsenal offered almost as much as i payed for him so i let him go.

Community Shield
View attachment 285265

European Super Cup
View attachment 285266

Capital One Cup
View attachment 285269

FA Cup
View attachment 285270

Premier League
View attachment 285271View attachment 285272

Premier League Table End
View attachment 285273

Champions League
View attachment 285274

Club World Championship
View attachment 285275

Almost the perfect season if i hadnt of gone out of the FA Cup in only the 4th round, Ronaldo played all across the midfield and up front when Falcao was injured and actually managed to get in ahead of him in the Team of the season.

Premier League
Team of the Season
View attachment 285276

View attachment 285277

2017/2018 Season

Transfers
View attachment 285288
It broke my heart to sell Falcao but he hadnt been at his best this season and with his contract up at the end of the season and him wanting 400,000 a week i decided to let him go. I decided to bring back Henriquez as he was scoring well for Bayern i wanted to keep him two seasons ago but he point blank refused a new contract, Marc Vila, Renato are both wonderkid strikers with huge potential along with homegrown striker Tranter who bags a few this season at only 16.

Premier League Transfers
View attachment 285289

Community Shield
View attachment 285290

European Super Cup
View attachment 285291

Capital One Cup
View attachment 285292

FA Cup
View attachment 285293

Premier League
View attachment 285294View attachment 285295

Premier League Table End
View attachment 285303

Club World Championship
View attachment 285308

Champions League
View attachment 285309

Not a bad season overall winning a Quadruple but would have liked to have retained the Super Cup and the Comunity Shield, the FA Cup seems to be beyond me as my side is always tired by the time we play and i have to use reserves as there is usually Champions League games either side of them.

Premier league Team of the Season
View attachment 285310

View attachment 285311

As you can see a few of the youth players got valuable game time here, Renato was used more as a winger but still scored plenty and Tranter was from my youth team and is only 16 and already a Wales international, Henriquez second spell at the club is currently going very poorly.

Thought i would also share Falcaos Career Stats
View attachment 285312

Back