Red Devils Domination

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 39K
would people like me to continue this story as my others get very little comments or views

YESSSSSS

But dw there's so many stories out ATM many stories aren't getting the attention they deserve

Manchester United

View attachment 314466

January 2025

Premier League
01/01/2025
Newcastle 3 - 3 Man Utd
Potes 20 Vila 22 Galeano 71

2 up early on but then we concede 3 which shows our defensive frailties but Galeano grabs an equalizer and we hold on.

Premier League
04/01/2025
Arsenal 2 - 2 Man Utd
Vila 40 Papa 74

Another lucky draw as injuries and fatigue to the back two and CM's hurt our league ambitions.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 1st leg
08/01/2025
Man Utd 3 - 1 Stoke
Papa 11 Serre 32 Potes 91

A good result to take into the second leg and we manage to control Mariner so he only grabs the one goal.

FA Cup 3rd rnd
11/01/2025
Bristol Rovers 0 - 4 Man Utd
Vila 4 Tranter 14, 28 Mateus 85

What would be considered my second string team destroys a lower league opposition and all the strikers at the moment are amongst the goals.

Premier League
15/01/2025
Man Utd 2 - 0 Aston Villa
Abalos 6 Zouma 91

Zouma grabs a goal as he comes back from injury but his stats ahve dropped a lot since that injury and age is definetly catching up with him and Papa, Serre will need a new CB partner sooner than i thought.

Premier League
19/01/2025
Man Utd 6 - 1 Arsenal
Potes 4 Tranter 36, 47 Crisetig 57 Villa 63 Serre 73

This just shows the difference from 2 weeks ago with the likes of Zouma, Vollmann and Crisetig back from injuries we are a different team.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 2nd leg
22/01/2025
Stoke 1 - 1 Man Utd
Tranter 31

A draw was all we needed as i give more first team players the day off today to try and keep them fit for this gruelling run of fixtures.

FA Cup 4th rnd
25/01/2025
Stevenage 0 - 1 Man Utd
Mateus 64

This was my youth team in this match or you could call it my 3rd team but they managed to scrape past Stevenage with an average age of 20.

Premier League
29/01/2025
Wolves 5 - 3 Man Utd
Galeao 7 Tranter 47 Abalos 67

Well what can i say my first team were fairly rested after not playing for 10 days but we still go thrashed this made me consider some deadline day signings.

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 314467View attachment 314468View attachment 314469

Equal points with Man City but we do have 2 games in had but they mean nothing i would rather have points on the board, i had a go at signing Mariner again but Stoke wanted £99million even after haggling with them all month.

Player of the Month
View attachment 314470

Mateus has scored some important goals this month and not complained when he has been out of the team behind Galeano who has also played well.

Could you maybe post a screenie of the tactic you are using with man utd? :) I atm started a save with man utd too and I was curious what formation you were using :) cheers

Could you maybe post a screenie of the tactic you are using with man utd? :) I atm started a save with man utd too and I was curious what formation you were using :) cheers

I used a slightly different one when i started instead of 2 strikers i had just one and an AMC
View attachment 314528

Key for me was the wingers they just seem to work well on this years FM i use them on all my saves Valencia was amazing on my game and i managed to sign Bale who was awesome

Manchester Utd

View attachment 314529

January 2025 Transfer Window

After a sketchy month due to a few injuries and fatigue i decided to see who i could pick up on the transfer market.
The players who went out on loan where mainly ones where we had too many players already in the same position.

We spent around £80million which seems a lot but wasnt even half of our transfer budget.
Most went on a new CB Jason Lyall from Tottenham

View attachment 314530

He cost me around £54million which wasnt too bad a price, Tottenham seem to have every player i want at the moment i went in for at least 4 players but he was all i could get.

Jaime Gonzalez

View attachment 314531

A young GK who has the making of a future star but is mainly going to be 3rd choice at the moment but it depends how long Santiago Simon hangs on as 2nd choice before he starts complaining.

Vargas

View attachment 314532

Vargas is a good young player and ahd quite a low release clause for someone who has so much potential so i snapped him up, how much he will play this season will be debatable but Gareth Bale must be close to retirement now.

Manchester Utd

View attachment 314581

February 2025

Premier League
01/02/2025
Man Utd 7 - 1 Reading
Vila 4 Tranter 11, 16, 31 Papa 18 Vollmann 76 Mateus 92

What a brilliant all round result with the strikers, defenders, midfielders and wingers all getting in on the action and Tranter grabbing a twenty minute hat trick.

Premier League
09/02/2025
Man Utd 0 - 0 Chelsea

Well one extreme to another to go from scoring 7 goals to not managing to get a shot on target!?

Premier League
12/02/2025
QPR 0 - 2 Man Utd
Potes 19 Tranter 26

2 early goals from the two front men is enough to win this match with QPR giving no real threat and De Gea happy to have a clean sheet.

FA Cup 5th rnd
15/02/2025
Southampton 1 - 2 Man Utd
Galeano 64 Zouma 86

We actually went in at half time a goal down but after giving the whole team an absolute rollicking we managed to turn it around in the second half.

Champions League 1st knockout rnd 1st leg
18/02/2025
Porto 0 - 1 Man Utd
Abalos 40

A good goal from Abalos who has definetly not been up to standards recently but managed to make the difference in this match with him scoring the all important away goal.

Capital One Cup Final
23/02/2025
Man Utd 3 - 2 Tottenham
Mateus 45 Falcone 70 Potes 115
Win in extra time

19 year old Falcone scores an all important piledriver which brings it to extra time and with me starting to pick my penalty takers Potes pops up with a real poachers effort to grab the winner and our 4th trophy of the season.

View attachment 314586

Not really the most impressive of Quadruples their are going but thats 4 out of 4 trophies in the cabinet so far this season.

Premier League
26/02/2025
Swansea 1 - 4 Man Utd
Serre 11 Tranter 25, 82 Abalos 65

A good result in the league after the come down of winning another cup, we keep pace with Man City who are keeping up with us every step of the way so far.

View attachment 314588View attachment 314589View attachment 314590

Only a point ahead now with a game in hand but Man City are in all the competitions im still in so it may be a case of who has the better squad rather than the better team.

Player of the Month

View attachment 314592

6 goals for Tranter in the 4 games he played in and he is looking like one of the best players from the academy Man Utd have had in a long time.

Manchester Utd

View attachment 314674

March 2025

Premier League
01/03/2025
Norwich 2 - 4 Man Utd
Potes 16 Tranter 25 Mateus 45 Falcone 62

A comfortable victory in the lead but we let in 2 late sloppy goals once we knew the match was won.

FA Cup 6th rnd
08/03/2025
Man Utd 2 - 0 Wolves
Tranter 55 Potes 83

Former Wolves super striker Tranter breaks the deadlock and Potes makes the win official my side is looking tired now though and we are picking up injuries everywhere.

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
12/03/2025
Man Utd 2 - 1 Porto
Vollmann 22 Abalos 39

Yet again we go ahead in the first half and concede silly goals in the second but we manage to hold on and set up a Quarter Final against Lyon.

Premier League
19/03/2025
Man Utd 5 - 1 Southampton
Falcone 13 Potes 15 Abalos 42, 66 Papa 89

Nice to see Abalos grab a couple of goals after a poor couple of months after his goalscoring exploits in the opening matches.

Premier League
29/03/2025
Derby 0 - 4 Man Utd
Tranter 7 Papa 9, 66 Abalos 83

A good win as we finally get a break of 10 days and boy did some of my players need it.

View attachment 314675View attachment 314676View attachment 314677

Still only 1 point ahead if City but we now have 2 games in had but when we will catch up and play them i dont know. Potes is the 5th top goalscorer in the league but only the 3rd top in our team!

Player of the Month

View attachment 314678

Falcone has played a lot this season more than i thought he would with the likes of Vollmann, Crisetig and Alemany getting injuries and suspensions he has been superb and the tender age of 19 he will go far in my team.

Manchester Utd

View attachment 314886

April 2025

First Off Injuries Galore and Unavailable Players

View attachment 314887

Champions league Qtr Final 1st leg
02/04/2025
Man Utd 1 - 2 Lyon
Potes 24 Machado sent off 40

We went into the break a goal up but a man down and it showed in the second half as their midfielders ran rings around us and scored 2 beautiful goals.

Premier League
05/04/2025
Man Utd 1 - 0 Sunderland
Tranter 89

I thought we were going to lose some ground to City in this match but Tranter popped up with seconds to spare and grabbed us all 3 points.

Champions League Qtr Final 2nd leg
08/04/2025
Lyon 0 - 2 Man Utd
Tranter 17 Borracha 64

We manage to turn the tie around in the second leg in france and win 3-2 on aggregate and draw Barcelona in the semis in only 2 weeks time.

FA Cup Semi Final
12/04/2025
Man Utd 4 - 1
Falcone 11 Borracha 63 Tranter 69, 83
Crisetig sent off 89

A good win but Crisetig got needlessly sent off with only minutes to go for a bad tackle but he got injured right after this match and will miss most of the remaining games of the season.

Premier League
16/04/2025
Tottenham 5 - 3 Man Utd
Potes 40 Tranter 46 Lyall 56
Di Gennaro sent off 3

As soon as my LB got sent off for a foul in the penalty area only a few seconds in i new this result was only going one way and they bashed in 5 goals before Potes scored one in reply, Lyall managed a consolation against his former club.

Premier League
19/04/2025
Man Utd 8 - 1 West Brom
Tranter 22, 33, 84, 85 Potes 36, 68, 77, 79

What a result after the poor result in the previous match we destroy West Brom with both strikers scoring 4 goals and us dominating throughout.

We face Barcelona next and Tito Villanova has had good success with them staying in charge of them for as long as i have been with Man Utd

View attachment 314895

Champions League Semi Final 1st leg
22/04/2025
Man Utd 2 - 2 Barcelona
Abalos 15 Borracha 82
Papa sent off 48

Not a bad result i would have liked to have not conceded twice but Borrachas late goal got us the draw but our 3rd sending off of the month is worrying.

Premier League
26/04/2025
Man City 2 - 0 Man Utd

A terrible result as our team are starting to show serious fatigue now and in desperate need of a rest.

Champions League Semi Final 2nd leg
30/04/2025
Barcelona 0 - 1 Man Utd
Borracha 29 Falcone missed pen 11

When Falcone missed the penalty i thought this was not going to be my night but Borracha continues with his recent good goalscoring form and wins us the tie 3-2 on aggregate to set up a final with FC Bayern.

View attachment 314890View attachment 314892View attachment 314891

After the derby loss we are 2 points behind City but we do have 2 games in hand this is Mancinis best chance hes had of taking the title off of us in 12 years! Tranter has moved up the goalscoring charts in the league with all his goals this month.

Player of the Month

View attachment 314893

9 goals for Tranter this month and the youth academy graduate is now our top goalscorer and shows no sign of letting up.

May 2025 Part One

View attachment 318746

In one of the busiest May's i have ever had i have 2 Final's plus the last 5 prem games to deal with including 3 prem games in 5 days.

Premier League
03/05/2025
Man Utd 2 - 1 QPR
Tranter 25 Borracha 90

A last gasp goal from winger Borracha and we grab the much needed 3 points with our ever changing starting line up it does show in some games but this game was our 60th competitive match this season.

Premier League
07/05/2025
Huddersfield 2 - 6 Man Utd
Abalos 6, 12, 61 Mateus 49, 72 Tranter 80

An easy victory with us dominating from start to finish despite that they still managed to grab a couple of goals which we always do when winning comfortably.

FA CUP FINAL
10/05/2025
Man Utd 1 - 0 Man City
Potes 98
Man Utd Win FA Cup

A huge win against our fierce local rivals as we cant be seperated in normal time and with my side looking tired Potes scored a beautiful goal and then we shut up shop for what was left of the match,Trophy number 5 of the season in the bag, we have never won everything in the same season could this be the year?

Premier League
14/05/2025
Man Utd 3 - 1 Stoke
Borracha 2 Potes 31, 33

A good victory as right after Potes FA Cup heroics he grabs the headlines again with a wonderful brace keeping Stoke goalscoring machine Russell Mariner in the shadows for once.

Right im off to work last 3 games of the season will be up tonight including the Champions League Final.

Man Utd

View attachment 318943

May 2025 Part 2

Premier League
16/05/2025
Newcastle 0 - 4 Man Utd
Zouma 15 Tranter 24 Galeano 54 Lyall 59

This result has all but secured us the title with Man City having a game in hand but we may have the league title before the last match is done.

Premier League
18/05/2025
Man Utd 3 - 1 Liverpool
Telfer o.g 39 Vila 47 Lyall 90

Our reserves got a run out as the title was already ours and along with the victory we set a new points record in the league

View attachment 318944

Champions League Final
24/05/2025
Man Utd 2 - 1 Bayern
Andrada o.g 47 Vollmann 67

MAN UTD WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AGAIN

A huge win against Bayern as their former talisman Vollmann scores a screamer of a goal to win the tie in normal time and complete our perfect season.

View attachment 318945

Premier League Final Standings and Stats

View attachment 318946View attachment 318947View attachment 318948

A record points tally and a record goalscoring tally means we had one of the best seasons we ever had along with the fact we won all 7 competitions we were in this season.
Nobody topped the charts but at least 3 wingers got in the top 5 assists charts and all 4 strikers scored at least 20 goals.

End of season Stats and awards Next along with suprising sales and incomings

End Of Season Awards

View attachment 319272

Young Player of the Year

View attachment 319273

A well deserved win for Tranter with 26 goals in 29 games but at 24 i feel surely he was too old for this award, we have won this award 7 years in a row with one of our youngsters.

Golden Glove

View attachment 319274

David De Gea yet again wins the award for most clean sheets and at the age of 34 still has a good 5 years in him to break the Man Utd appearance records.

Team of the Year

View attachment 319276

Not bad to get so many players in the squad but im guessing my strikers didnt make it because of the rotation policy along with a lot of CM's as the Champions League one was a different story.

Champions League Team of the Year

View attachment 319277

8 players in the team of the year shows how we truly dominated the Champions League this season.

Champions League Best Player

View attachment 319278

Borracha has been on fire in the Champions League this season with an amazing 12 assists and 7 goals in 13 games.

Europes Best Player

View attachment 319279

Neymar is still considered the best player at the moment but Abalos and Tranter will be around for years to come yet.

Sad Day For Man Utd Fan's

View attachment 319280

Gareth Bale has announced he will retire at the end of next season and as my first signing when i started this save it will be a sad day to see him leave.

Man Utd's Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 319281

Pre Season Update Next

Man Utd

View attachment 319282

July Pre Season

Season Expectations

View attachment 319283

Not a huge amount of money but after buying Lyall in january and my super signing which will be up next i have spent rather a lot!

Transfer History

View attachment 319284

First off the players who left, Zouma was moaning as he was no longer first choice and at the age of 30 now i decided to cash in on him, Marc Vila is only 26 but is very injury prone despite a good start to the season he was always the 4th choice striker and after spending so much on a goalscoring machine we didnt need 5 strikers!

Russell Mariner

View attachment 319285
Rather extravagant signing but he is one of the best strikers in the world at the moment scoring a stupid amount of goals for Stoke so i decided to splash the cash once it was announced he was unhappy at Stoke.

Alexey Pimenov

View attachment 319286

A free signing after his contract was up and will be a good squad player.

Rene Bregy

View attachment 319287

Another signing from my Head of Youth whos recent good signings include Renato and Marc Vila.

Past His Best But Still Club Legend

View attachment 319288

Man Utd Most Appearances All Time Records

Ryan Giggs 942
Bobby Charlton 758
Paul Scholes 716
Bill Foulkes 688
Gareth Bale 635
Gary Neville 602

Finally Prem Odds

View attachment 319289

Great story been following since the start

any chance you can post screenshots of people who play in real life in your squad like de gea and also can I see what happened to people like messi and ronaldo.

Back