Red Ring of Death

Just to let you know guys, i fix gaming consoles for a living, Making a good living selling refurbished consoles on ebay both PS3 and Xbox 360. Charge £30 for a full board reflow Which will prevent further RRod problems, I fix 1,2,3 and 4 red light errors. Own website in the making by a top web designer and Ebay shop hopefully next week, If you post your console I will post it back via UPS courier which is usually always next day delivery. Not demanding consoles of you guys, Just seen the thread and thought I could help, No need to wait weeks for Microsoft to send you back a refurbished console when I offer a 2 day turnaround service :), Hard to believe me then all I can say is try me! We can do payments through paypal where you are fully covered with the money you send. I am a genuine guy just trying to establish myself within the console industry :)

Kind Regards

I had my xbox for 3 years before it broke and I bought it off ebay so it was 2nd hand.
My fan broke and I didn't realise so I carried on playing and it overheated (basically melted the insides).
I've had my new one for nearly a year now and no problems so far, so I don't understand why people complain loads about RROD, none of my mates have had it either really.

I like both Xbox 360 and the PS3. I prefer the online play on the Xbox though I have to say.

In regards to RROD, I've had my xbox just under 2 years and have not had it yet.

Hi guys,
This rrod error is really very irritating and can also damage whole of our xbox, before this we should get the way to solve this problem permanently. I have got solution to solve this problem. With the help of this following guide I was able to permanently fix the rrod error on my xbox . I, don't want you to suffer with such a problem.
http://www.squidoo.com/xbox_360_red_ring_of_death_fix-how_to_guide123
I know you will surely like it.

Hi guys,
This rrod error is really very irritating and can also damage whole of our xbox, before this we should get the way to solve this problem permanently. I have got solution to solve this problem. With the help of this following guide I was able to permanently fix the rrod error on my xbox . I, don't want you to suffer with such a problem.
http://www.squidoo.com/xbox_360_red_ring_of_death_fix-how_to_guide123
I know you will surely like it.

No thanks. There are plenty of free guides out there.

NOOOOOOOOOO :'(

KILL ME NOW

Just happened to me, over Easter as well.

And, maybe you should overheat it, that will give you a bit more playing time, if it is only a fast fix, it may last you ages, it may last a week, worth a try, no 1 will know, as he will coll back down, once you unjam the fan.
Do NOT do that unless you're insanely desperate. I tried it on my Xbox 360 [been RRoD since early '09] now it won't get out of the 3 lights since, most likely, the graphics card has melted.

when get rrod get rid best thing i did got 60 quid on ebay and bought a elite for my bday not had no problems since.

Just Happend to me :'( 1 red ring :'( only got my xbox at christmas :(

If you have rings of death just do what i did.

Take it to a boot sale and find a couple of mugs and sell it to em for £50.....problem solved!!!!

Then invest in a PS3!!

I've only had the 3 rings and 4 rings sent it to microsoft to get fixed for the 3 and for 4 I just turned it off and back on (H)

Interesting piece of information; due to Xboxes being considered toys as opposed to computers, they are not allowed certain metals, e.g. lead. The PS3 on the other hand, is allowed them, and is thus of better quality.

Too bad a good gaming pc destroys any console available on the market.

I havent got rrod yet and i've had my xbox for about a year and 4 months now. I hope it never happens lol