Redknapp hits out at Spurs fans

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 2K
marquee signing = torre andre flo ..........pmsfl

Flo was a decent player, on topic Spurs fans need to realise they will get bad results but take them with a pinch of salt. Just enjoy the good results and let them cancel out the bad results.

I watched this last night and the extent of the booing was just a few moans and groans, nothing more. Booing is part and parcel of football nowadays, nearly all fans do it. I know some think they're immaculate and can't ever do wrong but that's not the case.

I saw Liverpool vs Blackpool the other week where they lost at home. The fans boo'ed their side off the pitch, yet we still get some Liverpool fans coming on here and looking down on the Spurs fans? Puzzles me.

I watched this last night and the extent of the booing was just a few moans and groans, nothing more. Booing is part and parcel of football nowadays, nearly all fans do it. I know some think they're immaculate and can't ever do wrong but that's not the case.

I saw Liverpool vs Blackpool the other week where they lost at home. The fans boo'ed their side off the pitch, yet we still get some Liverpool fans coming on here and looking down on the Spurs fans? Puzzles me.

i agree its part and parcel, fans have just got to put things in prespective, lfc were in relegation and really really not playing well.... i was at the sunderland game and the boos where aimed at glen johnson mostly because he showed no desire not just in the game but wen the ball wen out of play and we were chasing the game (if you can call it that) he just ran off and left it...

but when you smash inter one week and grind a draw against one of the under rated teams in the prem that aint a bad result ... not great but certainly nothing to boo about

Spurs fans have always been like this to be fair.

Not at booing our own team we have not. Dont know where on earth you get that information from. I have never heard booing from the Spurs fans only up until this season. If anything Spurs fans are one of the most vocal sets of fans in the premier league. Very rare we get on our players backs over poor performances.

Most fanbases will have that small section boo-boys/numpties/fairweather fans (and that includes chelsea jacko), so lets not ridiculously generalise all the Spurs fans

having said that, not sure what those were groaning are complaining about,harry is right to hit out at them

Those boo's were clearly justified, the loss put is into the relegation zone and no offense to Blackpool fans, but they aren't really Premier League quality. Spurs drew against a good Sunderland side, and are in form in the Champions League and doing fairly well in the league. How you can use the crisis at Liverpool as a comparison to a Spurs side who are really on the up and playing quite well is beyond me.

Dont blame harry redknapp.... where was the club before he took over.. oh yea bottom and never dreamed on champo league football! your going through a bad spell after an amazing season last year and a good start to the champo league! what more do you want your still 6th in league

Not at booing our own team we have not. Dont know where on earth you get that information from. I have never heard booing from the Spurs fans only up until this season. If anything Spurs fans are one of the most vocal sets of fans in the premier league. Very rare we get on our players backs over poor performances.

I didn't mean the booing, i ment thinking you are bigger and better than what you really are. Basicly insinuating you have a given right to win every game.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Most fanbases will have that small section boo-boys/numpties/fairweather fans (and that includes chelsea jacko), so lets not ridiculously generalise all the Spurs fans

having said that, not sure what those were groaning are complaining about,harry is right to hit out at them

Im not saying their isen't of corse some dickheads that will boo even if the club has just gone on a unbeaten run or won a cup etc. But i know the Chelsea fans are quite decent we even sung Shevchenko's name right up until his last game and i know lots or fans that hate Kalou but he always gets a nice chant. Spurs fans ( the ones who booed) just need to realise where they were when Redknapp took over.

Booing your own team is ridiculous. Esp. since we played fairly well last night, we were unlucky not to win tbh, couple of poor penalty shouts from the ref

I didn't mean the booing, i ment thinking you are bigger and better than what you really are. Basicly insinuating you have a given right to win every game.

Again I would like to know where your information comes from. I am member of many Spurs forums and never have I seen this attitude from Spurs fans. If I was you stop generalising and concentrate on your own team becuse you know absolutely nothing about Spurs fans with what you have posted.

Again I would like to know where your information comes from. I am member of many Spurs forums and never have I seen this attitude from Spurs fans. If I was you stop generalising and concentrate on your own team becuse you know absolutely nothing about Spurs fans with what you have posted.

Im just saying i know alot of Spurs fans and this is the way they come accross.

I'd never boo Fulham players but I do admit to booing the referee on occasions (I know crazy right). Not sure how you can boo a draw with Sunderland which is a good result considering Spurs played 3 games in a week but meh. I suppose some fans set expectations higher when things are good and I've certainly been guilty of that in the past.

Im just saying i know alot of Spurs fans and this is the way they come accross.

Mate, if you're not bashing United, you're making ridiculous assumptions like this.

The majority of my friends are either Spurs or Chelsea fans and if anything, I see more of that mentality in the latter.

I personally would never boo Spurs, but I see where some fans are comign from.

It's Redknapp's fault entirely, he cannot motivate the team to play well, we are only motivated in Europe.

Sort it out!

I personally would never boo Spurs, but I see where some fans are comign from.

It's Redknapp's fault entirely, he cannot motivate the team to play well, we are only motivated in Europe.

Sort it out!

He motivated Spurs from bottom of the league to the Champions League...

He motivated Spurs from bottom of the league to the Champions League...

He loves tooting his own horn though. Doesn't need to have a big cry over some boos.

He loves tooting his own horn though. Doesn't need to have a big cry over some boos.

I hate the man more than anyone, he doesn't need criticism for drawing against a good Sunderland side though. I think he is spot on.

I hate the man more than anyone, he doesn't need criticism for drawing against a good Sunderland side though. I think he is spot on.

Sigh.

Its not just Sunderland at home, its also, Wigan at home, Bolton away, losing to West Ham

We've been shocking in the league this season and haven't kept a clean sheet in months, and we're not scoring goals.

Do some research before slagging fans of.

kthanksbye

Last edited:
Back