Redknapp hits out at Spurs fans

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 2K
Sigh.

Its not just Sunderland at home, its also, Wigan at home, Bolton away, losing to West Ham

We've been shocking in hte league this season and heaven ept a clean sheet in months, and we're not scoring goals.

Do some research before slagging fans of.

kthanksbye

Use are 6th in the league, hardly in a crisis. Who have I slagged off exactly?

We've been shocking in the league this season and haven't kept a clean sheet in months, and we're not scoring goals.

You are not being shocking in the league. You're 6th. I'd kill for Villa to have your league record.

Sigh.

Its not just Sunderland at home, its also, Wigan at home, Bolton away, losing to West Ham

We've been shocking in the league this season and haven't kept a clean sheet in months, and we're not scoring goals.

Do some research before slagging fans of.

kthanksbye

Because you never slag off anyone oO)

Anyway, hate fans booing, I understand they're not happy at the result, but if you're complaining about motivation, then booing isn't exactly going to get their spirits up... It's your first season in the CL, your squad needs CL experience, which only VDV (hardly), Gallas (****) and Crouch (XD) have before this season. Even the top three/four still find it difficult to balance the league and the CL, and the CC (Though you're not in that any more =)) - You're bound to get some bad results, just because you beat Inter it doesn't mean you're going to beat everyone, hardly anyone expected you to quailfy last year so enjoy it while it lasts.

Mate, if you're not bashing United, you're making ridiculous assumptions like this.

The majority of my friends are either Spurs or Chelsea fans and if anything, I see more of that mentality in the latter.

Its not ridiculous to me as its what i believe. And you couldn't be more wrong about the Utd thing, with the exception of Chelsea (of corse) Utd are the only other top team i have total respect for.

Back