Redknapp| United aren't invincible

I dont think anyone at United thinks we're invincible, i'm still baffled as to why we have only lost one game in all competitions... We'll be playing on the counter, and hopefully target BAE

Last edited:
I agree, I honestly think we will lose at least one or two games from now till the end of the season, I must admit I wasn't looking forward to Sundays trip to the Lane but after reading this, it's only going to spur United on to victory I believe. It will be a very tough games, they always are but United seem to have a big game, game plan for these sorts of games and I think this will see us through Sunday.

I think in terms of quality if you compare this current United side to the one of Arsenal that went the whole season unbeaten, Arsenal's was far superior. When I look at this current United team, I don't see any stand out players that would make them a cut above the rest. What they do have though is a group of players who are hard working and have a nack of getting results when they're not at there best.

We'll see if they remain unbeaten over the 38 games. I personally don't think they will but what will be interesting to see is how they react after they lose their first game (if they do lose one).

I dont think anyone at United thinks we're invincible, i'm still baffled as to why we have only lost one game in all competitions... We'll be playing on the counter, and hopefully target BAE

This. I dont think any United supporter believes we can go unbeaten for the whole season. Everyone just wants number 19, nothing else.

This. I dont think any United supporter believes we can go unbeaten for the whole season. Everyone just wants number 19, nothing else.

couldn't agree more, winning that 19th title is far more important. if we go unbeaten then thats just a bonus, trophies aren't won though through remaining unbeaten.

i agree with harry for a change too many teams give them too much respect. they struggled against liverpool when we were down to 10 men for most of the match an considering they got a lucky penalty an the way wev been playing im not so sure bout them.

alex ferguson has been 1 of the luckiest managers in world football, to have them players come through the ranks all at once made his job a **** of alot easier. any club in the world who had them players come through to the first team in the 90s would do well in the league, beckham, giggs, scholes, the nevilles, ****, iv probly missed a couple more, proves my point.

teams need to get stuck into them instead of watching them play

i agree with harry for a change too many teams give them too much respect. they struggled against liverpool when we were down to 10 men for most of the match an considering they got a lucky penalty an the way wev been playing im not so sure bout them.

alex ferguson has been 1 of the luckiest managers in world football, to have them players come through the ranks all at once made his job a **** of alot easier. any club in the world who had them players come through to the first team in the 90s would do well in the league, beckham, giggs, scholes, the nevilles, ****, iv probly missed a couple more, proves my point.

yes he was lucky that he brought them all through and helped make them the players they are today.....

Redknapp is right, United can be beaten, and we hope to do so come Sunday

The above is totally rubbish

We struggled against 10 men? We controlled the game, never looked likely to concede, because we did not score more goals dose not mean we struggled. ( And Evans hit the post)
Sir Alex a lucky manager - where the **** did that come from, if you know anything about football there has to be a manager that selects tactics, choose back room staff and have a football mind, attends others games out wit other mangers and be a father figure to his players, and yes sometime luck dose play a part through out his career
I can't believe that you think that

At the start of the season no one thought we would be unbeaten at this point but we are and we are unbeaten without playing great football. Not exactly the thing he should be saying before a game against us though.

So they don't include the $1.1 Million on Cantona, the $500k on Schmeichel, the $625k on Irwin or $3.75 Million on Keane? I've probably missed a couple more but I think I've proved my point.

For me I never for one minute thought about being unbeaten for the whole season, not the way we are playing, so if and when we lose it won't be a surprise only if it is against a team we should beat!!!
I think it's the opposition fans that have a issue with it,

We can bring them down to earth

And this statement is absolutely bollocks. We need a kick on our **** to improve performance. If by any chance we lose, it might be blessing in disguise. We are not flying by any means to bring us down to earth.

And this statement is absolutely bollocks. We need a kick on our **** to improve performance. If by any chance we lose, it might be blessing in disguise. We are not flying by any means to bring us down to earth.

Not meaning this as a wind up but that seemed to happen last year after we beat up in the FA cup. You weren't in your normal dominating form (if I remember correctly) and then after that you went on your typical 2nd half of season dominant performances.

Last edited:
Not being this as a wind up but that seemed to happen last year after we beat up in the FA cup. You weren't in your normal dominating form (if I remember correctly) and then after that you went on your typical 2nd half of season dominant performances.

Yeah, before that we lost to Arsenal 2-1 and from that point we just kicked on.

Not being this as a wind up but that seemed to happen last year after we beat up in the FA cup. You weren't in your normal dominating form (if I remember correctly) and then after that you went on your typical 2nd half of season dominant performances.

Yes you beat us, but it was not our 1st team, I will post the team that played Leeds later,

Can't wait for the return of Leeds big club and guarantee 6 points lol

I think I'm right in thinking that the game is at white hart lane on Sunday and not old Trafford, ill say the match will be a 2-2 draw and no mancs can not go unbeaten all season i think they have been a little lucky a few times this season to have not lost one already and with the "big" four or five still to play it will be very difficult.... if it happens though fair play to em'.......... personally id like to see Blackpool end their streak at OT that would be a story :D