Redknapp| United aren't invincible

Yes you beat us, but it was not our 1st team, I will post the team that played Leeds later,

Can't wait for the return of Leeds big club and guarantee 6 points lol

and i cant wait till we play the "big" club in manchester again...... never been away to city ;)

I think I'm right in thinking that the game is at white hart lane on Sunday and not old Trafford, ill say the match will be a 2-2 draw and no mancs can not go unbeaten all season i think they have been a little lucky a few times this season to have not lost one already and with the "big" four or five still to play it will be very difficult.... if it happens though fair play to em'.......... personally id like to see Blackpool end their streak at OT that would be a story :D

let them because that same day we will be lifting our 19th title :) (hopefully)

Yes you beat us, but it was not our 1st team, I will post the team that played Leeds later,

Can't wait for the return of Leeds big club and guarantee 6 points lol

Not meaning this as a wind up but that seemed to happen last year after we beat up in the FA cup. You weren't in your normal dominating form (if I remember correctly) and then after that you went on your typical 2nd half of season dominant performances.

I was using it as an example for when a negative result can actually have positive consequences in the future, not widning you up and looking for an argument. idiot.