REGENS VS REAL PLAYERS, WHO ARE BETTER!!!????

arcangel

Reaction score
pls i need answer to dis issue, it seems regens have better attribute than real players????????????, pls help me wit dis, cause of the things have seen so far and comparing them its seems regens are always better both in CA(current ability) and PA(potential ability)!!!!!!!!!!

It really depends on the regen. There are obviously a lot of regens who aren't anywhere near the standard of real players, but sometimes you can find a lot of players who are definitely better than the real ones

Awful, awful english. Everywhere.

After 5/10 years the game does tend to become overpopulated with amazing regens, but not all regens are better than players so this is kind of a lame question to be honest. How good they are is an entity-by-entity thing, Rooney is better than many regens I've had but I've also had hundreds of regens better than him.

I do like a regen, the unknownness of the player you have he just comes out of nowhere. I have had some regens much better than real players but like most say not all regens are great, they are a rare breed.

thx y'all but at tubby so rooney is better than many regens u've had but also are hundreds of regens better than him, so i guess its a lame answer to a lame question then, really think before u comment, its something i just wanted clarity on, thats all cos most regens ve come across always have better attribute then real players, check well and i believe u will agree, seriously.

Yeah ignore him. What was the point in him replying.

Anyway I feel there are many better regens after a few seasons than the current players you start with. I have played with OM and bought 6 regens which have a PA of 4 stars min. Could not get that when you start the game. The only thing is making sure they develop to the players they should be.

So yeah I like the fact there is so much to choose from after a few seasons in.

You stay classy......

Regens are equal to real players. Would be a bit of a silly game if they were better or worse than each other.

the whole thing is real players have attributes based off their real performances, so unless someone is near or has the potential to be perfect for a particle position in real life they likely wont be as good as one of the thousands of randomly generated players that come into the game each year. **** I got a regen once that at age 15 had 8 attributes over 15 (finishing, technique, off the ball, determination, work rate, teamwork, natural fitness, strength) and literally got first team time in Ligue 1 by the time he was 16. The likely hood of a regen having perfect stats for a particular position goes to unity after a year or two in game. Based off their PA regens get random attributes for their prefered positions, its a dice roll but sometimes it works perfectly and players have amazing attributes for the position they want to play, by 3 or 4 seasons into the game I rarely have more than half of my team consisting of real players.

Probably the same
g.gif

They are equal but there are generally more regens with very high PA but then unless you train them very well their stat distribution won't be as good as there is almost always 2 or 3 attributes that are really high but useless to their best role or really low but vital to how they play.

thx md, i mean seriously the likelihood of what u just said wit real players are some how rear, isn't? thx u are the boss!!!!!!!!!!!! u too stay classy!!!!!!!!

Yeah in response to some other comments it's the amount of good regens. I'm not saying there are tons of regens far better than the orginal players. I'm just saying there are more at a young age to pluck than at the start. When your a couple of seasons in. The development is no differet if there regens or not.

You stay classy......

pls correct me if am wrong but the likelihood of a real player at age 15 having 8 attributes over 15 is rare, even like neva, am i wrong? dis are some of the things i put into consideration, and somehow think regens are better, its not that i think its bad but just want to know, thats all and thx for ur nice and details comment, thumbs up men!!!!!!!!!!!!(H)

I've got a picture of that regen a few years later if you'd like to see, he's greatly improved, save a 6 month injury that hurt his natural fitness. I'd say he's a real lucky once in a save kind of regen. The game needs to create enough world class players to take over when the current ones get too old so it falls on luck or really in depth searching to find these gems.

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice regen!!!! maybe i will try a regen game then.

About the same I'd say, but its much easier to get a team of amazing regens together than amazing real players.

Ive put together 2 amazing regen teams recently on the same save. One after each other with totally different players in each squad on the same save. Both are better than any current real life team.

I LOVE REGENS!!!!!

Also a big thing to remember is that real players have reputations and will nearly always want more money than their equal as yet unknown (in the game at least) regen. This changes once the regens move to big teams and play very well, but its all about spotting them early to take advantage of them. I remember i bought a regen from Brazil for 2 mil and sold him for 38 2 years later. The gamble is expensive proven real life player, or cheap unknown high potential regen, there's always a chance both can fail, but that's football.