• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam

I was sure their was a relationship thread already around but I couldn't find one so any of us find the time in our busy FM schedules to have a relationship?

Ha me and my girlfriend has fights all the time ha she even said the game was stupid :/ can you believe that! She has finally got round to the idea that if am playin the game then get the dinner on ha only took 3 years but she's learning.

I know right! Real FM players shouldn't have a chance in **** of getting a girlfriend!

Obviously we have let some FM 'none-hardcores' in.. fml.

Don't YOU have a girlfriend? TRAITOR =O

[video=youtube;ivOeugFS3K8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivOeugFS3K8[/video]

BARROWMAN! *shakes fist*

I've got a good relationship with my right AND left hand - I'm an ambidextrous ******. Talented, I know. You can shake my hand when you meet me.

Any relationship when you're 14 is meaningless tbh, but yes and have had for some time.

A relationship is never meaningless, as long as they have a banging rack.

A relationship is never meaningless, as long as they have a banging rack.
Good point but it's likely that in a year or two I won't even known them. But I many need to show her my big bang theory sooner or later.

Last edited:
Good point but it's likely that in a year or two I won't even known them. But I many need to show them my big bang theory sooner or later.

Maybe the reason you wont know them in a year, is because you try to show them your 'big bang theory'?

Thats like promising a kid a pet dog, and then giving them a retarded rat with no legs in a box full of faeces.

Maybe the reason you wont know them in a year, is because you try to show them your 'big bang theory'?Thats like promising a kid a pet dog, and then giving them a retarded rat with no legs in a box full of faeces.
XD no promises have been made it will come us a complete surprise.Like promising a kid a dog and..... then having *** with them instead.... And the dog. In all seriousness though I prefer to play FIFA with the lads than a night out with a girl is what I mean.

XD no promises have been made it will come us a complete surprise.Like promising a kid a dog and..... then having *** with them instead.... And the dog. In all seriousness though I prefer to play FIFA with the lads than a night out with a girl is what I mean.

So you're gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back