Relationship Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair though, you do look like a seedy Iranian child raper... so I can't say I blame the girls.

I always wondered how you got so good at Cod..

And fifa ... but off topic waheey.

Not in a relationship and cant be fussed, only 14 anyways so it wont be meaningful and probably for show, plus all the girls at my school are rude munters, bar the odd girls I know who are close friends, so I wouldnt risk it, eh?

I prefer chilling indoors with some lads playing a few rounds of FIFA than going on a night out with a lass, but mostly because the girls I know won't engage in public ***. What other positives are there?

Don't take no for an answer.

Not in a relationship and cant be fussed, only 14 anyways so it wont be meaningful and probably for show, plus all the girls at my school are rude munters, bar the odd girls I know who are close friends, so I wouldnt risk it, eh?

Very mature Rafa, your views are similar to you really :)

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Don't take no for an answer.

However a restraining order is an answer isn't it Redrup :(

And the fact you cant pull because you look like Suarez with downs.

But you're soooo glad you started this thread eh Sam? XD

Well I obviously give them a chance to co-operate before things get nasty.

I am a gentleman after all.

I hope you brought protection.

Can't be walking the streets of Romford without a knife.

Always assumed you were a bender Sam. Can't believe i wasted all time on setting you up with my wee gay pal when Rafa is quite clearly primed...

Christ, you're both massive gaybos, we get it.

Always assumed you were a bender Sam. Can't believe i wasted all time on setting you up with my wee gay pal when Rafa is quite clearly primed...
You assumed wrong you mong! ;)

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Christ, you're both massive gaybos, we get it.

So Alf is too then? Yet somehow you're not :S

Last edited:
Maybe that's just because he's good at cod :S Redders is the true bender on the site.

No, I have met him, it's definitely because he has no life.

Don't diss Redders. He hates you. He will ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back