[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

Robbie Kruse to Fortuna Düsseldorf
Patricio Perez to All Boys (mutual contract termination)

Great work BTW.

great work! and in case you haven't already done it, please add Bojan, Lamela, Jose Angel Valdez, Gabriel Heinze and Loic Nego to AS Roma ;)

Gillingham players OUT

Josh Gowling to Lincoln
John Nutter to Lincoln
Tony Sinclair to Lincoln
Chris Palmer to Burton Albion
Adebayo Akinfenwa to Northampton
Andy Barcham to Scunthorpe
Kevin Maher to Free
Alan Julian to Stevenage
Mark Bentley to Free
Andy White to Free
Lance Cronin to Bristol Rovers

Gillingham Staff out

Ian Hendon to West Ham (Youth Coach)

Gillingham Players in

Ross Flitney from Dover Athletic
Matt Fish From Dover Athletic
Andy Frampton from Milwall
Joe Martin from Free
Charlie Lee from Peterborough
Chris Whelpdale from Peterborough
Lewis Montrose from Wycombe
Adam Birchall from Dover
Danny Kedwell from AFC Wimbledon

Gillingham players signing PRO deals

Dean Rance (Box to Box CM very good prospect)
Connor Essam (CD)
Callum Davies (CD - Very good prospect)
Darren Hawkes (GK)
Jack Evan (DR)
Tom Brunt (AML SC)
Alex Brown (CM)

We also have a youth team contract for Ashley Miller who has been scouted by just about every team in the premier league and a 1million pound move to liverpool was also mooted. A seriously classy youngster who according to the club is 'better than Matt Jarvis was at that age'

Liverpool close in on Ashley Miller - LiverpoolFC Official Forums <---- A thread about Ashley Miller - He will be a good! and one to look out for in FM12!!!

I don't know if you use it already but transfermarkt.co.uk is a really good website for transfers :)

I'm not sure if this has been addressed but Robert Green has been released but he's still at West Ham United. That scout Simon Hunt, the one with 16 Tactical Knowledge isn't seem to be on this database :/

I think he uses the German version.

Correct.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I'm not sure if this has been addressed but Robert Green has been released but he's still at West Ham United. That scout Simon Hunt, the one with 16 Tactical Knowledge isn't seem to be on this database :/
You're using an outdated version.
And I've not touched this Simon Hunt person.

Correct.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

You're using an outdated version.
And I've not touched this Simon Hunt person.

Oh really i'll re-download it the updated one then :D

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Foss can you tell me where to find your latest version of this Summer Update please.

Okay I did that one but was the same :/ I'll delete the one i have and try again.

You should put it on the first page.

To be honest, there's no difference between the last update and the first one. There are transfers from 28-29 June in Premier League that weren't done...

Last edited:
You should put it on the first page.

To be honest, there's no difference between the last update and the first one. There are transfers from 28-29 June in Premier League that weren't done...
No more difference than 20k changes. What are these transfers then? Care to name some?

No more difference than 20k changes. What are these transfers then? Care to name some?
Sure, first page on transfermarkt.de wasn't done for Premier League.
Want more?

Sure, first page on transfermarkt.de wasn't done for Premier League.
Want more?
First page on transfermarkt.de was done for the Premier League, because that's what I use as my source.
Are you blind or something?

To Frutty claim there are still Gabriel Heinze, Robert Green and Marcos Senna are still all on free transfer i think that may be what he means ?

To Frutty claim there are still Gabriel Heinze, Robert Green and Marcos Senna are still all on free transfer i think that may be what he means ?
Not in the latest version.