Hi can you plz plz do these changes for me
Ashley Grimes = Millwall to rochdale free
Simon hackney = colchester to rochdale free
Andrew tutte = Manchester city to rochdale free
Owin Fon Williams = rochdale to tramere rovers
Scott Wiseman = rochdale to Barnsley
Matty Done = Rochdale to Barnsley
Will Atkinson back to hull
Also Frankie Bunn to rochdale from newcastle as assistant manager and Andrew Flitcroft to Barnsley as assistant manager

Hi can you plz plz do these changes for me
Turn the temperature down in Finland
Release what you've done since the last update, and save these additional changes for the 3rd release
Everyone wins :)

Robbie Williams and Durrell Berry have signed for Plymouth Argyle :)

No CA/PA changes

Well done mate :D This will be a great update :D thanks

Did you do Croatian transfers?

The beta that's currently out had all transfers done up until that point.
The one that I'll be releasing soon has Buljat, Ljubicic, Vukovic etc done.

Can you tell me how polish leagues are updated?

Don't remember how it's updated in the beta, but in the next release it'll be up to date with promotions in every playable league and transfers done at least in the Ekstraklasa.

Clichy to City and Al Habsi to Wigan are nearly done along with Dale Jennings from Tranmere to Bayern Munich

Howsit man thanx for all you do

just wanted to know if you could do the south african psl and how long will it take to get another update out thanx man

Fosssssssss........how long till you release the next one???? Plzzzz hurrry up, I have no lifee without disss...XD

Stefan Savic completed Citeh move....Arsenal must be kicking themselves, so close to signing him last summer.

Fosssssssss........how long till you release the next one???? Plzzzz hurrry up, I have no lifee without disss...XD

Stefan Savic completed Citeh move....Arsenal must be kicking themselves, so close to signing him last summer.

I've broken the half one hundred thousand mark in changes. I don't like to release incomplete.

Foss does that mean your not guna release it till 1st sept then cus things are going to be constantly changing??