Mihai Radut
Eric Bicfalvi
Ricardo Gomes

Strikers:Mihai Costea
Lacina Traore
Florin Costea
Pantelis Kapetanos
Sabrin Sburlea

Manager: Dorinel Munteanu(Otelul Galati)
Assistent Manager: Dusan Uhrin Jr.(Fc Timisoara)

P.S.:How I play it?

Romanian League:

GK:Ciprian Tatarusanu
Costel Pantilimon
Silviu Lung Jr.

Defenders:Cornel Rapa
Gabriel Matei
Iasmin Latovlevici
Lazlo Sepsi
Florin Gardos
Cadu
Paul Papp
Valerica Gaman

Mildfielders:Gabriel Torje
Cristian Tanase
Ianis Zicu
Wesley
Gabriel Muresean
Mihai Radut
Eric Bicfalvi
Ricardo Gomes

Strikers:Mihai Costea
Lacina Traore
Florin Costea
Pantelis Kapetanos
Sabrin Sburlea

Manager: Dorinel Munteanu(Otelul Galati)
Assistent Manager: Dusan Uhrin Jr.(Fc Timisoara)

P.S.:How I play it?

if you have downloaded and followed the instructions to put that other file where it should be, then you choose U.A.E as a nation and then play from there!

Thanks for the squad! :D

If you want, Smithy, I will host a net game now if you want in? I'll tell you how if you don't know how.

If you want, Smithy, I will host a net game now if you want in? I'll tell you how if you don't know how.

yeah okay! You host ill join! :)

---------- Post added 06/08/2011 at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 05/08/2011 at 07:18 PM ----------

starting on the second division now, so watch out for v2! :)

where are the stadiums? how do thy clubs finances fare with the travelling? anything obscure happening with the teams you've taken all of the players and staff from in the ai?

where are the stadiums? how do thy clubs finances fare with the travelling? anything obscure happening with the teams you've taken all of the players and staff from in the ai?

1. The stadiums are the stadiums that the national team uses = Wembley - The Prem

2. Not really sure what you mean but all clubs have the same budget.

3. don't know cause don't play as them? you play friendlys against them and they still have enough players so i guess they are fine?

Can anyone help me? what nations do i load up? :(

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I put the edidtor data where i was supposed to and the transfer embargo thing and then i put it as only load up the editor data and its completely the same? will someone please help? :(