Augustin1979

Reaction score
This thread has been renamed as a better tactic has taken it over (or two tactics has...).

Standard version (Renegade - By Guzzla v2)

Formation:
View attachment 1111550

Team Instructions:
View attachment 1111551

OI:
View attachment 1111552

Download:
Renegade - by Guzzla v2_16508C4E-4445-4B84-AFB8-32F4AD04C155

Big club version (Renegade - By Guzzla v2_BIG)

Formation:
View attachment 98056

Team instructions:
View attachment 98055

OI:
View attachment 98054

Download:
RENEGADE - By Guzzla v2_BIG_9755D21E-0CD5-4678-A72F-62926EC243C2

Training:
Left everything to your assistant, but if you are used to do it by yourself
- when tactic is Not fluid - put it into three tactics slots, gen. training - balanced/average, match prep. - match tactics
- when tactic is Fully fluid - leave gen. training - balanced/average, match prep. - def. position
As far your players are too tired, tick rest day before match.

Last edited:
reserved for farther information. thank you Augustin.

I Used the lower tempo and drew and normal tempo won 5-0 against Bristol with Nots forest & a 1-0 win over Birmingham using the normal this is also with players not designed for the formation
View attachment 100567

Last edited:
using lower tempo vs normal tempo in which situations is undecided yet with the 25 version. it is set to normal right now by default.

Undefeated in 5 and just beat Leicester in the cup 1-0 any ideas to score more re-trainings the player for the positions now

View attachment 100566

Last edited:
Long shot and dribbling attributes are very important for this tac for more goals so nezt year try to aim for players with those capabilities. Also, wait until your players fully trained for their new position

cool another 1-0 win against reading who were 2nd I have gone unbeaten in 7 now

Guzzla Fair play what a tactic still undefeated changed to an F9 role to play above the SS and I think I will settle on it also change the both ss to shoot more often as I just did an levelled Barnsley 6-1 the assassin with another 3 goals :)

View attachment 100564

Last edited:
Guzzla Fair play what a tactic still undefeated changed to an F9 role to play above the SS and I think I will settle on it also change the both ss to shoot more often as I just did an levelled Barnsley 6-1 the assassin with another 3 goals :)

View attachment 1108758

How are you doing in regards to yellow/red cards? Getting a lot of those? I was getting too much cards so I'm testing the tactic with "get stuck in" removed, seems to work well so far.

He said just changed AM to F9. I think everyone can do it, no need for tweak files. After one week everywhere in this thread full of new tweaks. Be a manager and use the main tactic and for your team use minor tweaks...

Removing stuck in and changing the ss to shoot more instead of shoot less works as well in fact the 5 version the ss are marked to shoot more. Dont forget getting long shooters for the ss and amc position when you cab it will improve the tac dramatically

I am not sure about "Shoot more". Cuz even we use "Shoot Less" option, there have many silly long shots and if we let them to shoot oww my God :)

I am not sure about "Shoot more". Cuz even we use "Shoot Less" option, there have many silly long shots and if we let them to shoot oww my God :)
this is something we are working on :) this will be resolved soon. meanwhile having long shot attributes on your ss/amc should fix most of the issues.

Removing stuck in and changing the ss to shoot more instead of shoot less works as well in fact the 5 version the ss are marked to shoot more. Dont forget getting long shooters for the ss and amc position when you cab it will improve the tac dramatically

Also removing "Get stuck in" is a great idea. For example i always use ""Tight Marking+Tackle Harder+Close Down More" nearly in all of my PI's. And when even i ticked "Get Stuck In", in my matches my ***. manager always warned me about too many fouls and bad tackling ratings.. After all i removed "Get Stuck In" in my TI and its better now. I am better in tackling, less fouls and less cards. But i am still use them in PI's... What do u think about it?!?