Really stable play from Fiorentina, no quality squad depth and i hope to get some money to strengthen the team in the end of current season. Using v3 and except Juve dominance, Viola is beating top4 teams away and home.

View attachment 96889

Last edited:
I've just finished a season with Man City, of course they won EPL. Unlucky i lost my away game 1:2 from Chelsea, but it's normal as soon as the team is improved a bit with couple quality players there is a chance to stay unbeaten in England.

View attachment 96826

...and two nice wins 6:1 against Arsenal and Liverpool:

View attachment 96827

During my solo career with Fiorentina this happened lately:

View attachment 96815

Last edited:
I'm playing with v3 and i removed "get further forward" from my WBs instructions

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Is the 'BIG' v2 in the OP still good for big teams? Or is the new version 3 the best across the board? I'm a few seasons in so my team is pretty much the dogs bollix at the minute. I've got one tactic slot spare and I'm willing to blow it on this bad lad, just wanted to check which tactic offered maximum beastage

I can say from my experience that v3 is better for big teams, you can check some of my posts playing with Man Utd and Man City on this and previous page.

Is the 'BIG' v2 in the OP still good for big teams? Or is the new version 3 the best across the board? I'm a few seasons in so my team is pretty much the dogs bollix at the minute. I've got one tactic slot spare and I'm willing to blow it on this bad lad, just wanted to check which tactic offered maximum beastage

Last edited:
With V3 m8 look what its doing with my Aston Villa save and i haven't got big name players really. So i can just image what it will do with a class team.

I've got Neymar in my Man Utd save, in my pre-season he played 7 games, scored 6 goals and assisted for 14 other goals... it's scary :)

Last edited:
can someone please tell me why when i play with instant result i get crazy scores like 5-0 6-1 etc but when i play the matches i cant hit the goal no matter how many shots we have....

Your assistant manager still might tweak the roles/duities in your tactic if he doesn’t happy about them when you use Instant Result.

Most of the times you assistant is changing roles of your player to their best ones, if he decide that the role that would be assigned by your tactic to him is not suitable.

You can check that by watching how player is performing in you set pieces during the game, sometimes position is different that wanted.

This way some of your players can perform better, others bad, but while using it - your results won't be same as live. I hope i'm not wrong, because last year FM was doing the same.

can someone please tell me why when i play with instant result i get crazy scores like 5-0 6-1 etc but when i play the matches i cant hit the goal no matter how many shots we have....

First i will explain what happened:
- sold my main central defender (key player), sold two of my first team central midfielders, sold both of my strikers (Kalinic & Babacar) and sold my main GK;
- playing with less than 24 years old goalkeepers, playing with almost as good as my sold central defender, bought 2 new central midfielders, not as good as i want or i had, bought great strikers as Guedetti, Lapadula & Moussa Dembele.

That's my squad so far, personally to me it's weaker than the squad i had when i started the game. I'm totally surprised i won ECL, not even thinking i can get through group stage where i smashed Barcelona 4:0, unfortunately lost second game 1:5. Regarding my struggle, i can explain to you that there are things as morale, injuries and players consistency. When i got all of these things happen at once i struggle for sure, but there is no tactic for FM17 that can prevent this. I see that i have no problems against any formations, it's matter of many things that make game complicated and so real.

Second in the beginning i had 10M euro to buy 2 WBR + 1 WBL and not enough to buy quality replacements of them afterwards. So at the end i can say i'm overachieving not only in ECL, Fiorentina was topping teams stats in Italy and in Europe while playing in ECL.

I had a post, where i uploaded how i played 28 games with Man Utd - 2016/17 (did only incoming 3 specific transfers) and i conceded only 8 goals. Is this a struggle? (i don't want to be offensive, i just want to know what do you want to say with that). I understand struggle as underachieving, but my media prediction is 7th.

Last edited:
First i will explain what happened:
- sold my main central defender (key player), sold two of my first team central midfielders, sold both of my strikers (Kalinic & Babacar) and sold my main GK;
- playing with less than 24 years old goalkeepers, playing with almost as good as my sold central defender, bought 2 new central midfielders, not as good as i want or i had, bought great strikers as Guedetti, Lapadula & Moussa Dembele.

That's my squad so far, personally to me it's weaker than the squad i had when i started the game. I'm totally surprised i won ECL, not even thinking i can get through group stage where i smashed Barcelona 4:0, unfortunately lost second game 1:5. Regarding my struggle, i can explain to you that there are things as morale, injuries and players consistency. When i got all of these things happen at once i struggle for sure, but there is no tactic for FM17 that can prevent this. I see that i have no problems against any formations, it's matter of many things that make game complicated and so real.

Second in the beginning i had 10M euro to buy 2 WBR + 1 WBL and not enough to buy quality replacements of them afterwards. So at the end i can say i'm overachieving not only in ECL, Fiorentina was topping teams stats in Italy and in Europe while playing in ECL.

I had a post, where i uploaded how i played 28 games with Man Utd - 2016/17 (did only incoming 3 specific transfers) and i conceded only 8 goals. Is this a struggle? (i don't want to be offensive, i just want to know what do you want to say with that). I understand struggle as underachieving, but my media prediction is 7th.

Hi,
I did not want to say anything special, I was just wondering why the stats in UCL were much more better than in Serie A.
For example it might be that the tactic is overperforming agains top teams but not against lower teams as weel, (and there are many weak teams in Seria A that park the bus playing with 5-4-1 or 4-5-1) or you might have just 12-13 good players and you've to chose if put the best line up in UCL matches rather than in Seria A matches and so on...
Anyway your explanations have clarified